SoFla Fall Meet "The Storm Before the Jam" - 10/27/07
Oct 23, 2007 at 7:03 PM Post #587 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How 'bout a T-shirt to commemorate the event? ...

I'm in ... can we get New Guy on the front? Is it available in either bisque or heather? White clashes with my eyes, and makes me look fat.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 23, 2007 at 7:11 PM Post #588 of 678
Fat makes me look fat.

I'm all in for a T-Shirt. I think it should have some palm trees, audio equipment and the signatures of all of the attendees. I guess an alcoholic beverage can be placed somewhere near the tuck-in point so Boomana can tuck her's in.

I have a Topaz digital USB signature pad and we can collect everyone's sig's in Word format and send it to the T-shirt designer.

I'm sorry. I just went in a serious direction, and I promised myself I'd never do that again. Darn.

Oct 23, 2007 at 7:21 PM Post #589 of 678
I want a tee shirt, but one that hides my fat. Considering my lack of gym involvement the past few months, that tee shirt needs to be body-sized, which should also allow room for all sorts of artwork
frown.gif

Oct 23, 2007 at 8:53 PM Post #593 of 678
I hear BlackGate black tee shirts have to be pre-shrunk, because they need at least 200 hours of "wear-in" to look good.

Oct 24, 2007 at 1:40 AM Post #595 of 678
I'll take one in blue so it will match my eyes.
icon10.gif

It looks like it's all coming together. Wavelength is sounding amazing (no comparision to the Hertsens yet) and the ED9s should be back from Ultrasone on Thursday.

Oct 24, 2007 at 2:52 AM Post #596 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have 3 rooms reserved at the La Quinta near my house. They are King suites with a pull out couch. They are pricey at $164/night plus tax. I will do what I can to kick in some $ to help out. I feel bad for not grabbing a bunch of rooms but between CanJam and work I didn't think of it and figured everyone would have made reservations. I can cancel them up to 6pm on Friday.

I have 12 passenger van reserved that we can pick up at the airport on Saturday around 12pm. I figured we could run over there at lunch. I didn't want to have it more than 24 hours to keep the cost down.

I'll take you up on that!

The pregame starts friday night, right?

Oct 24, 2007 at 2:54 AM Post #597 of 678
Quote:

I'll take one in blue so it will match my eyes.
icon10.gif

It looks like it's all coming together. Wavelength is sounding amazing (no comparision to the Hertsens yet) and the ED9s should be back from Ultrasone on Thursday.

Why was the ED9 away? Did you break it on the giraffe horns?

Well, I'm not sure I can come to the meet. I've just been told that my narrow views on audio would render meets meaningless. Do our meets have meaning to begin with?

Oct 24, 2007 at 3:00 AM Post #598 of 678
I've found that your views on audio are about as narrow as the Grand Canyon.

Don't be narrow minded.

Oct 24, 2007 at 3:19 AM Post #599 of 678
Quote:

I have 12 passenger van reserved that we can pick up at the airport on Saturday around 12pm. I figured we could run over there at lunch. I didn't want to have it more than 24 hours to keep the cost down.

Does it have blue tassles around the entire internal perimeter, and does it say "Up In Smoke" on the sides?

Oct 24, 2007 at 3:35 AM Post #600 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by polvodediamante /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll take you up on that!

The pregame starts friday night, right?

I will send you a pm with my cell phone so you can call when you are getting close and I can let you know where we will be. If you want one of the rooms reserved, send me your name in a pm and I will let them know at the front desk so you can check in. I will send you the address for the hotel. I am pretty sure we will be at Let There Be Sound by around 8pm, which reminds me to check in with Oz. We may just head to my place after that so I can get rid of some of the beer in my fridge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why was the ED9 away? Did you break it on the giraffe horns?

Well, I'm not sure I can come to the meet. I've just been told that my narrow views on audio would render meets meaningless. Do our meets have meaning to begin with?

You're the DD, you have to come plus you have to hear the Cosecant.

The volume on the right side dropped suddenly so I sent them to Ultrasone last week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does it have blue tassles around the entire internal perimeter, and does it say "Up In Smoke" on the sides?

Stop, you're getting me all nostalgic and teary eye'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back