So, I'm considering disowning my son...
Apr 27, 2011 at 6:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 218

ButtUglyJeff

Headphoneus Supremus
I got home from work today, and I saw an Amazon box and got excited.  It turns out my wife helped my son order these...

No face shown to protect the guilty...

Solo shot...

My best guess is bad parenting is to blame, but I'm not quite sure yet.  BTW, I would have helped him get Shures or Senns...

Apr 27, 2011 at 6:42 PM Post #2 of 218
He looks young,  just give him time. 
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 27, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #6 of 218
lol

Apr 27, 2011 at 6:57 PM Post #7 of 218
Call him into the room, have a serious face on, tell him to sit down and teach him of the glorious, addicting world of hi-fi.
That can be his punishment and makes sure nothing like this ever happens again. Its long past time to have the talk with him.

Apr 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM Post #10 of 218
Have you listened to them yet?  
biggrin.gif

Do some comparisons with him and see what his ears like.  

You should do the high frequency test with him too, to see what he can hear compared to you.  
biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2011 at 7:08 PM Post #11 of 218
Aww Mannn...

He's wearing then around his neck now!  Oh Lord!!!!

Apr 27, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #12 of 218
good idea actually

just let him compare his sound to your HD-25, if he's interested in it.

Offcourse we audio fanatics have to realise not everybody is like us.....

....we're the special ones
tongue_smile.gif

evil_smiley.gif

Apr 27, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #13 of 218

Quote:
I got home from work today, and I saw an Amazon box and got excited.  It turns out my wife helped my son order these...

No face shown to protect the guilty...

Solo shot...

My best guess is bad parenting is to blame, but I'm not quite sure yet.  BTW, I would have helped him get Shures or Senns...

O God, I wanna throw up. But if he wanted headphones, wouldn't it be a good idea for him to get advice from both the father and mother? If he saw that you had headphones laying around wouldn't he have thought that its a good idea to ask you too?

Apr 27, 2011 at 7:20 PM Post #15 of 218
ahaha. My brother used to have a pair of those....they sound pretty awful.....I think I finally got him hooked on good sound though, He's been asking me for my old Sr60is that I let him use when I'm home, and I saw on facebook that he advised someone against getting skullcandys cause they sound bad =D.....sooo there is still hope haha =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back