So i just ordered the MS-1s ..
Sep 14, 2010 at 6:44 PM Post #16 of 51
my package arrived today, i tried them with an onboard sound card and they sound amazing, cant wait to arrive home and try it with my x-fi
biggrin.gif

Sep 15, 2010 at 8:20 AM Post #17 of 51
Nice nice ^^ ... .Post some pics while you're at it~ XP

Sep 15, 2010 at 10:50 AM Post #19 of 51
do the alessandros count as a FOTM? when i joined last year they were all the rage. never bought one but since, their popularity has seemed to die.

glad to hear you guys like it. i tried the MS2i and was pretty impressed.  i think i sold them for a HF2 tho.  those are really a treat.  Good luck on your headphone journey and remember to caress your empty wallet once in a while!

Sep 15, 2010 at 6:43 PM Post #21 of 51
Is it the out part of the ear where the headphone rests? If so then that is very common with any Grado (except the GS1000/PS1000).

Sep 15, 2010 at 6:59 PM Post #22 of 51
Does it hurt ON your ears or IN your ears?

If it's on your ears, it's probably exactly what Zombie_X said.  You could try getting some of the different pads to see if that makes a difference, otherwise stretch the headband out a bit to get less pressure.  Do you wear glasses?

If it hurts in your ears, you might be listening too loud, or you may be one of those people that's sensitive to treble, which Grados have lots of.

Sep 16, 2010 at 8:54 AM Post #25 of 51
Ur phone camera isnt that bad...mine is even worse :p...Are you running them through your desktop/laptop?

Sep 16, 2010 at 1:11 PM Post #27 of 51
Just turn down the volume a bit.  You'll get used to the treble more likely than not.  If the problem were on the outside, bending the headband out a bit as previously suggested, or taking off the pads and washing them in shampoo would have been the usual remedies.

- Ed

Sep 16, 2010 at 3:35 PM Post #28 of 51
I had really sensitive ears to treble as well, but once you actually get used to it. You'd start to think music would be nothing without that spark of treble. Well for my music at least.

EDIT: Been 4 days and the USPS tracking site has still not been updated to where it is
frown.gif
. It's still on LEFT NEW JERSEY since 4 days ago.. I never liked USPS anyways.

Sep 17, 2010 at 5:08 AM Post #29 of 51
Give them a call and ask? .__.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back