Small Setup
Aug 1, 2010 at 11:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Abovetheair

100+ Head-Fier
In the next month I will be back to attending school ( :frowning2: )

Anyways, you guys have already got me listening to many headphones, I already own AT M50's and MS1i's. Now I have a new question, what would be good (portable) headphones (not earbuds) for under $50 shipped? They need to fit in a bookbag, and be closed.

I got Skullcandy Skullcrushers, but I don't think they will satisfy me enough for 40 minutes a day.

One last question, is the output of a PSP (Playstation Portable) good enough for average SQ? I am keeping this setup cheap, I could use a IPhone but would prefer not to even take it.

Aug 2, 2010 at 12:30 AM Post #3 of 4
I heard that they don't isolate very well, also I want somehting halfway decent looking

Aug 2, 2010 at 5:01 AM Post #4 of 4

One last question, is the output of a PSP (Playstation Portable) good enough for average SQ? I am keeping this setup cheap, I could use a IPhone but would prefer not to even take it.

no, whenever i listen to music on a psp with ANY headphone the volume is very low even when the volume is all the way up. the sound quality stays the same though. an amp may be needed. however, an ipod is pretty good at driving most headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back