Sleek by 50 Cent, 2011 CES coverage
Jun 12, 2011 at 8:04 PM Post #124 of 133
I'm Sure loads of people will buy them just like Beats, I rather use my IE8s then have them things ruining my hair 
etysmile.gif

Jun 12, 2011 at 8:18 PM Post #126 of 133
Seems like 50cent terminated the deal with Sleek and have signed up with a firm called Sms Audio. Not sure if i like this
ph34r.gif
The cans also got slightly different. But what is the s-logo doing on the cans when its not prodused by Sleek
blink.gif

http://rapdose.com/2011/05/23/50-cent-rocks-sms-audio-headphones-on-billboard-red-carpet

That Looks More Alike A Real Product. Not Alike What Was Shown In The Pic. They Cans Design Looks Very Sleek [Irony] Lol.
But I Wouldn't Trust A SMS Audio Brand To Produce My Tracks. Not Way.
I Rather Stick To Sony MDR V7000 [I Had 2 Pairs N Both Delivered As Promised.] Or Perhaps To The Pioneer HDJ 1000K?

Foot Note: Don't ThoseGuys Have Enought Money To Pay Someone For Advise Bout How To Dress? :D
They Look Like Homless Ppl With Stolen Jewelry. Lol.

Jun 12, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #127 of 133
Because he almost got killed by doing so?

I Don't See Why. When Going To Register A Brand...There Is No Difference Btw: Sure/sure or SHURE/Shure/shure.
So Capitalizing Doesn't Make It A Brand. Nor The Opposite Doesn't Make It A Brand.

This Also Applies To Accentuation Marks Such As Those Found In German, Spanish N Russian Language.

Jun 12, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #128 of 133
Wrong Reply. Sorry I Don't Know What Happened Here.

Jun 13, 2011 at 3:03 PM Post #130 of 133

Quote:
I Don't See Why. When Going To Register A Brand...There Is No Difference Btw: Sure/sure or SHURE/Shure/shure.
So Capitalizing Doesn't Make It A Brand. Nor The Opposite Doesn't Make It A Brand.

This Also Applies To Accentuation Marks Such As Those Found In German, Spanish N Russian Language.

It was a joke... and a really good one. Relax

Jun 30, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #131 of 133
Sleek is getting fu*ked by this 50cent guy.  He's tryin to bust the business with lawyers and steal it.  Engineers and employees alike at sleek haven't been paid for months due to this guy throwing endless litigation on them. He's no business man, he's just a plain street punk thief.

Jun 30, 2011 at 8:55 PM Post #132 of 133
All wonderful except 50cent is sueing Sleek to death in hopes to break them and steal the technology.  Sleek is a good company but it won't be around long if this thief has his way.

Sep 19, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #133 of 133
hey... so... does anyone know if the sms by 50's are going to be anything like what the Sleek by 50's WERE going to be like? Are they going to be using the KLEER technology? Should I just forget about these and look at the WeSC Chambers? I really wanted some wireless headphones and when it was by Sleek, these headphones looked pretty darn good. He's got a new video out where he shows them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RveEAQ6EpN8&feature=youtu.be&a
What do you guys think these'll sound like compared to Beats and Soul? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back