Sleek by 50 Cent, 2011 CES coverage
Jan 6, 2011 at 6:32 PM Post #91 of 133

Quote:
Quote:
I think there's some serious racism going on here.  Why can't this guy sponsor headphones?

They'd have to be audiophile quality, obviously.  Dwight Schrute is without a doubt the sort of guy who would have several thousand dollars of headphone gear in his apartment - a real reflection of the Head-Fi community!

We absolutely must petition Sennheiser to make Dwight Schrute cans.

He would get ones with a special audio-leak blocker so that people couldn't hear his important communications! And also of course a little device that beeped whenever a beet was ready to be cropped...

Jan 6, 2011 at 6:42 PM Post #92 of 133

Quote:
Quote:
Probably 1 very thin layer of carbon fiber glued over the plastic. It doesn't even have to be cured. It's a waste of money though, nobody who buys this headphone knows what carbon fiber is. They should have just used stickers.

"military grade metals"

at least they will be durable lol

Wonder if they are bulletproof lol

Jan 6, 2011 at 7:01 PM Post #94 of 133
Question:  What kind of damping is best? 

According to the Schrute family tradition, we damp our orthos with fur from the belly of a small rodent that is indigenous to Schrute farms.  This rodent does not live anywhere else in the world it was brought to my great grandfather Wilmer Schrute by space aliens, who also implanted orthodynamic drivers in our brains so we can communicate better with our beets. 

Jan 6, 2011 at 7:12 PM Post #95 of 133
Could be a lime green aspic. Ugh. Just the thought makes me shudder.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think there's some serious racism going on here.  Why can't this guy sponsor headphones?

They'd have to be audiophile quality, obviously.  Dwight Schrute is without a doubt the sort of guy who would have several thousand dollars of headphone gear in his apartment - a real reflection of the Head-Fi community!

We absolutely must petition Sennheiser to make Dwight Schrute cans.

is that a calculator that has been reshelled in a lime green silicone custom molded...calculator holder?

Jan 6, 2011 at 7:33 PM Post #97 of 133

Quote:
Question:  What kind of damping is best? 

According to the Schrute family tradition, we damp our orthos with fur from the belly of a small rodent that is indigenous to Schrute farms.  This rodent does not live anywhere else in the world it was brought to my great grandfather Wilmer Schrute by space aliens, who also implanted orthodynamic drivers in our brains so we can communicate better with our beets. 

Made me laugh thumbs up for you

Jan 6, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #99 of 133
WOW... That is going to be some pricey cans. Beautiful also btw. I hope i win the lottery one of the next days because i suspect these to be in the 300$-400$ territory if they are Kleer-phones. Watch out guise here comes the wireless AiAiAi-killer. You are warned now
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 6, 2011 at 8:19 PM Post #100 of 133
Looking at that picture, I notice they have what looks like a folding mechanism with hinges in the band. Can anybody else smell a Monster lawsuit coming? "We're suing because...well, they look like headphones, and only we're allowed to make those. Especially ones with involvement in design marketing from a hip hop artist."

Sennheiser has a series that uses Kleer. HeadRoom was over the moon about those cans. Who knows? Maybe these things won't be that bad. Overpriced no doubt, but just that. Not cat vomit, soundwise.

Jan 6, 2011 at 8:40 PM Post #102 of 133

WOW... That is going to be some pricey cans. Beautiful also btw. I hope i win the lottery one of the next days because i suspect these to be in the 300$-400$ territory if they are Kleer-phones. Watch out guise here comes the wireless AiAiAi-killer. You are warned now
evil_smiley.gif

Are the AiAiAi Kleer wireless? Das linken?

Jan 6, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #104 of 133
I'm quite sure he could pay someone to spell it for him.

He is sitting on some major cheddar.

Quote:
I'm not even sure if fiddy cent knows how to spell "sleek."

Jan 6, 2011 at 11:05 PM Post #105 of 133

Quote:
Looking at that picture, I notice they have what looks like a folding mechanism with hinges in the band. Can anybody else smell a Monster lawsuit coming? "We're suing because...well, they look like headphones, and only we're allowed to make those. Especially ones with involvement in design marketing from a hip hop artist."

Sennheiser has a series that uses Kleer. HeadRoom was over the moon about those cans. Who knows? Maybe these things won't be that bad. Overpriced no doubt, but just that. Not cat vomit, soundwise.

LOL...easily broken hinges are a registered trademark of monster cable co.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back