Singxer SU-1 Owners
Dec 18, 2019 at 9:41 AM Post #757 of 869
Looking at the respective descriptions for the SU-2 and the Audio-gd DI20HE, there seem to be similarities in their implementation (excluding the transformer / power supply topography). I may be mistaken, but this begs the question as to whether the SU-2 (capable of higher PCM and DSD rates) could be a bargain at approx. one third the price. I’ll look forward to hearing feedback from the early adopters!

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2019 at 7:43 PM Post #758 of 869
Well, guess I'll be guinea pig. Just placed my order for SU-2.
Thank you, @Baten. I am also a satisfied SU-1 user and appreciate your 'taking one for the team" to see if SU-2 warrants the upgrade investment.:beyersmile:

Dec 23, 2019 at 9:05 AM Post #759 of 869
Thank you, @Baten. I am also a satisfied SU-1 user and appreciate your 'taking one for the team" to see if SU-2 warrants the upgrade investment.:beyersmile:

Sorry guys. I noticed a little late the SU-2 has totally different outputs. I need the BNC output of SU-1. Silly they removed it and put a clock input instead. BNC is a must for me.

Thankfully the seller (audiophonics) still let me cancel it despite ordening days ago.

I wish outputs stayed the same. Guess I'll save up for SU-6 instead. I was quite intrigued by SU-2 though ..... very good internal clocks.

Dec 30, 2019 at 11:54 AM Post #760 of 869
Hi everyone.

I have an SU-1 and I would like to connect it to a DAC Topping D90 that I am waiting to receive, through the i2s connection. ¿Can you tell me who would be the correct pin for this connection? I have seen compatibility for other brands, but not Topping. My SU-1 is from this last year.

Thank you.

2018SU1dipsw2.png

Jan 5, 2020 at 9:41 PM Post #761 of 869
Hi everyone.

I have an SU-1 and I would like to connect it to a DAC Topping D90 that I am waiting to receive, through the i2s connection. ¿Can you tell me who would be the correct pin for this connection? I have seen compatibility for other brands, but not Topping. My SU-1 is from this last year.

Thank you.

2018SU1dipsw2.png
Spark, the SW3 setting is the same as Gustard. Not sure about the rest. You can contact Leter at Singxer who can help you with the i2s settings. Send him a copy of the manual: http://www.tpdz.net/wdzn_detail/newsId=96.html and email him at:
leter@singxer.com
Leter is very helpful and actually figured out my settings when Wyred 4 Sound had mismapped their own i2s output. That's a whole other story but high praise for the SU-1 and Leter's outstanding support of it.

Jan 7, 2020 at 10:24 AM Post #762 of 869
Spark, the SW3 setting is the same as Gustard. Not sure about the rest. You can contact Leter at Singxer who can help you with the i2s settings. Send him a copy of the manual: http://www.tpdz.net/wdzn_detail/newsId=96.html and email him at:
leter@singxer.com
Leter is very helpful and actually figured out my settings when Wyred 4 Sound had mismapped their own i2s output. That's a whole other story but high praise for the SU-1 and Leter's outstanding support of it.

Thank you very much Franatic. I already have the DAC at home and I will start with it. When I adjust, I will comment here in case someone else needs it. Greetings.

Jan 10, 2020 at 11:43 PM Post #763 of 869
I just bought an SU-2. I will post impressions here eventually. I bought it directly from Leter (leter@singxer.com). He will set up the SU-2 for my W4S Dac. Great customer support from him. We worked very hard on my SU-1 setup as W4S had errors in their documentation of the i2s protocal. Leter worked with me over a period of a few weeks where we mapped it out correctly.

Mar 30, 2020 at 8:57 AM Post #765 of 869
Hello, just got the SU2 to be connected to my Audio GD dac, problem is, via i2s the channels switch. From the website it says all the switches should be off, what switches? on the back? I've turned them off and all I get is static with red light blinking on the singxer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back