Simple KSC75 to Headband Mod, Easy As Pie (Pics, 56k, maybe..)
Jun 5, 2007 at 1:34 AM Post #106 of 267
Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceCans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I Love alll the headband mods this is a great thread.

But I alsao remember seeing another similar thread a while back where someone used the PX100 folding headband on their KSC75 . . . . .
does anyone remember seeing that thread?

I have not been able to locate it regardless of the search phrases I have tried.
confused.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by appophylite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I remember that thread too, but same problem, can't find it. I believe it required additional modification because the 'ball' on the KSC75 is too small to fit the socket on the PX100 headband.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikkomang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if anyone tries to find another px headband, try searching for the px200's on ebay. they tend to be cheaper due to the fact that everybody is looking for the px100 instead.

Search Kossheiser

Jun 5, 2007 at 4:37 AM Post #108 of 267
I have some Senn PX 250's that I'm going to poach the headband off and put them on my modded KSC-75's that will be coming shortly in the mail.

Jun 5, 2007 at 7:16 PM Post #110 of 267
Quote:

Originally Posted by jodokus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone seen a neckband-mod?

That would be sweet if there was. Or just get the KSC55

Jun 12, 2007 at 2:48 AM Post #114 of 267
Quote:

Originally Posted by kite7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone know of a better headband which is the same snap on type that actually has some clamping force?

With the band being primarily a flexible, metal band, there's a decent chance that you should be able to forcibly bend the band such that it will clamp harder.
I don't have mine on hand, otherwise I'd try it right now and post results.

Jun 14, 2007 at 3:42 AM Post #115 of 267
Could using something flexible (I was thinking of using some hot glue) on the top part increase clamp strength? I want to try the headband mod, but I want it to clamp slightly more so that I get more oomph from my KSC-75s.

Jun 15, 2007 at 4:58 PM Post #117 of 267
Sooo....nobody's found a $1 headband at any national store... or on a website?

The Durabrand headband *is* awesome, IMO, but I've got 5 more KSCs that could use a headband, too. . . and I certainly don't need 5 more Durabrand radios!

If anyone finds something similar for less...please lemme know about it.

Jun 16, 2007 at 12:11 AM Post #119 of 267
so i just got back form walmart today they had that radio but it didnt come with the headphones described in this thread.. instead the radio came with earbuds... are there more than 1 kind or are these the new kind with earbuds.. anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back