Nov 24, 2008 at 8:13 PM Post #62 of 233
Just a reminder to those posting they want in, please also mention where you are comfortable shipping to. If there is nothing but an "I'm in!" I will assume that anywhere in the world is okay.

Nov 25, 2008 at 7:05 AM Post #67 of 233
Sign me up too please
smily_headphones1.gif

Shipping to US would be easiest for me. Thanks again Zanth for heading this up.

Nov 25, 2008 at 12:24 PM Post #68 of 233
I'll just chime in and say I'd prefer local shipping (Aus) just for the fact that it'd be easier to get it there in time for Christmas. I'll be away on holiday from the 8th to the 15th, so unless I get my partner and then my act together
tongue.gif
all next week, local would be easier. But whatever is possible.

Nov 25, 2008 at 4:11 PM Post #69 of 233
Quote:

Originally Posted by elliot42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll just chime in and say I'd prefer local shipping (Aus) just for the fact that it'd be easier to get it there in time for Christmas. I'll be away on holiday from the 8th to the 15th, so unless I get my partner and then my act together
tongue.gif
all next week, local would be easier. But whatever is possible.

Is New Zealand local enough for you?

Nov 25, 2008 at 4:14 PM Post #70 of 233
Meh.. Why not?

Count me in guys!

Nov 27, 2008 at 6:12 PM Post #71 of 233
bumping this, only a few days left people!

Nov 28, 2008 at 4:27 AM Post #72 of 233
Here is another bump! Sunday is the last day to join up and be guaranteed a partner! I'll be releasing the partner list Monday sometime.

Nov 28, 2008 at 12:15 PM Post #73 of 233
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is New Zealand local enough for you?

Guess so, still international but shipping should be quick, it's not that far away
tongue.gif

Whatever works with your pairing up, I'll have time to get something in the post by the following Monday (8th). My last comment was probably being a bit lazy, pair me up with whoever works best.

Nov 30, 2008 at 1:55 AM Post #74 of 233
Just a suggestion for overseas shipping. Last year, Masantos and I were partners and what we did was order from amazon.com of that country. Like he ordered from Amazon.ca and I ordered from the UK I think.

So, it gets to the person faster and no chance of duty or anything because it is from the same country.

So, if you are from Australia for example and have an American partner, just order the CD from amazon.com to have it shipped to them directly.

Just a suggestion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back