Nov 21, 2008 at 6:37 PM Post #49 of 233
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shameless bump!

X2.
Come on guys, this is a great idea...I've been switched on to some great new music over the years and therefore highly recommend this to all. My thanks go out to Philodox, Apnk Acidtripwow and JohnJCB for the awesome music they've sent my way and I hope that they all enjoyed the CD's I sent them...

Nov 21, 2008 at 6:51 PM Post #50 of 233
AHHH just back in time peeking here! This is such a great event so count me in for sure!!! I'll try to keep track of this thread but I am not that often around anymore but I will do my very best!
Shipping international is no problemo at all (it's just a cd so who cares right?)
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #60 of 233
Personally, I try to find something within the person's preferred genres and then I send something from Canada which is quite indie and likely hasn't crossed the border yet. In this way I can help expose people to new cool music (at least I think it is cool) and keep the flame alive. Without a doubt, a good part of the fun is wondering what surprises will come your way! A major reason why it is such a let down when one's partner doesn't come through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back