Dec 24, 2008 at 3:15 AM Post #226 of 233
Look what I got in the mail today!

Diana-Krall-Christmas.jpg

Talk about perfect timing! Thanks Jonathanjong!

Dec 24, 2008 at 4:05 AM Post #227 of 233
Just received the cd from ricochet(Pink Flod - Dark side of the Moon) I hope you receive yours too. Thanks and Merry Christmas
biggrin.gif

Dec 25, 2008 at 4:16 AM Post #229 of 233
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsborken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just received SundayDuffer's CD of Glenn Gould playing the Bach Goldberg Variations. It's a Zenph Re-Performance and I hadn't heard of it until today. The recording is amazing! Thanks Josh!

You're welcome John. Merry Christmas to you.

As for me, John was so nice...he sent me 2 CDS...Muddy Waters-Paris 1972 and YellowJackets-Greenhouse. I love MWaters..awesome cd to add to my collections.... iam still learning about YellowJackets....Both recordings are excellent. Thankyou John.

Dec 25, 2008 at 7:11 AM Post #230 of 233
I have enjoyed the Coldplay CD from juniperlater enough to apply the cheater's method to turn Viva La Vida into an iPhone ringtone...

(convert MP3 to AAC, drag to desktop, delete AAC from iTunes, edit desktop file to 30 seconds with Rogue Amoeba's Fission for Mac, change extension from .m4a to .m4r, drag back to iTunes)

Dec 25, 2008 at 3:38 PM Post #231 of 233
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbusuego /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just received the cd from ricochet(Pink Flod - Dark side of the Moon) I hope you receive yours too. Thanks and Merry Christmas
biggrin.gif

yup got mine, many thanks and Merry Christmas too
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 26, 2008 at 6:02 AM Post #232 of 233
I just opened up my gift from Santa McManus today and it contained two wonderful LPs c/o TTVJ.com:

James Taylor, Mudslide Slim from Warner Bros. and remastered by Steve Hoffman

jamestaylormudslide.jpg

Ray Charles and Count Basie, Ray Sings and Basie Swings a double album from Pure Audiophile Recordings

raybasie.jpg

Both are fantastic! Thanks so much Wayne, and I hope you didn't get too worn out shimmying down chimneys last night.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back