Shures, shures, and shures (Great deal on em')
Jan 3, 2009 at 6:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

Benaiir

1000+ Head-Fier
I was checking around for the new midnight deals just a minute ago and O-M-G - Shures! SE310. Check it. HoopStick - Stick of the day (Yes, they're a legit company)

I don't know the quality of these Shure's in particular, so don't blame me for this it's crap.

Please keep this thread UP so people can see this throughout the day.

The cost will be $130 shipped, but still a very decent deal

Google Products has it for $200 cheapest...

Also, Musician's Friend has Shure SCL3's and SCL4's at a red hot price.

SCL3's = Buy Shure SCL3 Sound Isolating Earphones | In-Ear Professional Headphones | Musician's Friend
SCL4's = Buy Shure SCL4 Sound Isolating Earphones with Bass Port | In-Ear Professional Headphones | Musician's Friend

Also, Live.com's cashback program offer's a discount of $4-$6 if you're looking to REALLY save some cash

Have fun!

Jan 3, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #7 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adikshen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you for sharing!
59$ for a Shure SCL3? That is too good to be true... Should I jump the opportunity?

No, they are pretty lame. Little bass and treble...mostly midrange. Super Fi 3 are better sounding for basically the same price.

Jan 3, 2009 at 7:51 PM Post #8 of 26
Oh, thanks, this information is new to me.
So what about the SCL4 at 79$?
BTW, is there any chance these are fakes? I've heard that a lot of fake Shures have been surfacing lately.

Jan 3, 2009 at 8:34 PM Post #10 of 26
Guitar Center is owned by Musician's Friend so most of the time you'll find the same deals on both sites, if not you can always price match.

That SCL4 is a sweet deal, indeed. Why do all these good deals pop up when you don't actually need it?
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 4, 2009 at 1:35 AM Post #11 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by analogbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guitar Center is owned by Musician's Friend so most of the time you'll find the same deals on both sites, if not you can always price match.

That SCL4 is a sweet deal, indeed. Why do all these good deals pop up when you don't actually need it?
evil_smiley.gif

I've got the SCL4's on order. I did not know Musician's Friend and Guitar Center were "related." Musician's Friend strikes me as a decent company and Guitar Center has always seemed like the typical rock and roll dudes of questionable trustworthiness.

Jan 4, 2009 at 2:54 AM Post #12 of 26
Jan 4, 2009 at 5:46 AM Post #15 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by radiohead7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its nice to know that they are available at that price but no hurry in getting them. They will be on sale for awhile if you want them.

This seems to be some kind of closeout on the white ones. So I wouldn't count on them not running out before the end of February if you know you really want them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back