Shure SRH750DJ headphones appreciation thread.
Mar 15, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #197 of 219
Quote:
K. Thanks for the advice. So had you already tried them with your SRH 750 DJ? If so how does it sound?

Greets

I had tried them with the Monoprice 8323 and the Panasonic RP-HTF600-S.  Worked VERY well with both.

I not tried them on the SRH750DJ.  I would have just taken them off one of the other pairs, but I gave them to my sister as a gift.

So now I had to order a new pair of pads and they are taking FOREVER to get to me. 
frown.gif

Mar 15, 2013 at 5:08 PM Post #199 of 219
Mar 16, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #200 of 219
Maybe you should try to order it by beyerdynamic itself. They're not in the Store but if you contact them they can send it for a low price (In Ger it is ~14€). This is the better option i think.

Mar 21, 2013 at 1:23 PM Post #204 of 219

Here are some pictures of the Headphone with the beyer Velours.

As you can see here they doesn't fit perfectly and are really tight on the headphone. That's why it is a bit hard to put the Pads on the headphone...

First impression:

First i was a bit confused because it is a big difference to the pleather. i think it needs some time to acclimatize with the Headphones and the combination with the Velours, but after 1/2 or 1/4 hour it sounds really well. 

The Sound:

Well this is a bit difficult because i'm not really sure how i should describe that. I think there is a bigger stage and a portion of more Bass. The Mid's and High's still sound really good in my opinion. 

The Comfort:

Well this is the good part! They are soo soft and comfy that you don't want to take the Headphone of. Especially in this snowy season it is pure awesome and keeps your ears warm. It is a really improvement if you compare them to the original Pads. This is how they should feel! Sometimes i forget about the Headphone on my head 
biggrin.gif

Hope i could help you guys. If there are some questions left ask me! Maybe i'll add something in the following days so stay tuned 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 26, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #208 of 219
The Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Pads came in today.  They make the SRH750 so much better in so many ways.

1st and most important, the SQ is wonderful and mostly unchanged.  I would have thought with the velour they would lose some of that wonderful bass, but they do not at all. 

2nd: Comfort is 100% better.  No hot pleather pads.  And with the oval shape your ears do not get smooched like with the stock round ones.

3rd:  I can finally wear my glasses with these now.  The soft material helps not to smash them against my head.

These are the best sounding cans I own, (They were even before the new pads) but now they are comfortable and sound great.

May 2, 2013 at 11:53 AM Post #209 of 219
Hi There

I've just purchased the ATH-PRO700MK2 Anniversary Edition about 5 days ago, they sound really great for the kind of music I use to listen to.
But the problem is the comfort of the pads, they really hurt after a little while.

So I was looking for some replacement ear pads and also tried the ones on my other pair of head phones, the ATH-M50.
They fit and I don't recognize much difference with the sound, it's still awesome, but the most important thing they're much more comfortable. I just can't find any replacement ATH-M50 ear pads here in Switzerland to order.

So looking for any replacement ear pads for the pro700s I came across this thread and some posts. I have the possibility to order here replacement ear pads for the Shure SRH750DJ.
You write that they fit, but are they more comfortable than the original ear pads? Do they change any aspects of the sound?

Thnx for an answer!

May 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #210 of 219
Quote:
Hi There

I've just purchased the ATH-PRO700MK2 Anniversary Edition about 5 days ago, they sound really great for the kind of music I use to listen to.
But the problem is the comfort of the pads, they really hurt after a little while.

So I was looking for some replacement ear pads and also tried the ones on my other pair of head phones, the ATH-M50.
They fit and I don't recognize much difference with the sound, it's still awesome, but the most important thing they're much more comfortable. I just can't find any replacement ATH-M50 ear pads here in Switzerland to order.

So looking for any replacement ear pads for the pro700s I came across this thread and some posts. I have the possibility to order here replacement ear pads for the Shure SRH750DJ.
You write that they fit, but are they more comfortable than the original ear pads? Do they change any aspects of the sound?

Thnx for an answer!

It's been awhile but from memory the SRH750 pads fit perfectly, comfort does improve a bit, but not as much as the M50 pads, and bass get alittle bit bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back