Shure SRH-750 on ebay - Knockoff?
Sep 5, 2010 at 12:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

DGarces89

New Head-Fier
I just won an auction for a set of Shure SRH-750s on ebay for an astounding price of $85 after shipping. The only problem is, this price is about $50 than what I've seen them going for, and I'm worried they might be knockoffs. Is there any way to tell once I get them?

I haven't heard them before, so I don't have a reference point to compare an original set to, but I do expect them to sound MUCH better than my Klipsch S4. Is there anything to look for on the box or set of headphones themselves?

Now with that said, if they're not knockoffs, I'm assuming they won't be covered under Shure's quite excellent repair/replacement policy, right? 

Here's the link to the auction, if anyone could help me out:
[size=small]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320582837458[/size]

Thanks!

Sep 5, 2010 at 12:50 PM Post #2 of 4
I'm sure they are probably fine.  The user sold another pair previously that ended at 92 bucks...so really it's all about how much the auction ends up going to with the demand on ebay at the time.  I won a SkyCaddie SG5, brand new for 150 bucks last week when they normally go for around 200.  Sometimes ebay can be used for some great bargains.  Now, had he set the auction with a buy it now for your price then I'd be a little more skeptical.  As it stands, you're probably fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back