Shure SE535 vs UM Miracles
Mar 11, 2011 at 12:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

IntenseIGFX

New Head-Fier
I'm an avid music listener and I'm interested in upgrading my 535's. The miracle's seem like they're a solid choice, but I'm curious as to what you guys think in regards to how much of an improvement I'll actually hear. I understand that the Miracles don't have a ton of reviews out so I can only hope for speculation but anything would be great.

Mar 11, 2011 at 1:32 AM Post #2 of 4
Never heard them myself so take this with a grain of salt. From what I've read, the Miracles are very balanced so it may take a little getting used to coming from the forward and lush SE535 mids. Not to say the mids will be bad, you probably will get all the details (or maybe even more), but it'll just not be as forward. You might hear a lot of improvement in the bass and treble though. Other aspects such as soundstage, separation, speed, timbre, imaging, etc will likely be improved. Again, this is all from what I've read so take it with a grain of salt.

Apr 17, 2011 at 7:24 AM Post #3 of 4
Hi, I recently lost my shure se420's and decided it was time for an upgrade to either the se535's or something custom, after a bunch of research I finally decided on the UM miracles, decided to go big :wink: and should have them in 1-3 weeks (they said 4-6 weeks to have them made and delivered) and will let ya know how they compare to my old shures .

Jan 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #4 of 4
@porkchopfx I can see you posted this a long time ago. But I can't seem to find any other SE 420/425 vs Miracle comparison elsewhere on the web.

So if you have the time I would really like to hear your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back