Shure SE535 Special Edition
Dec 6, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #121 of 240

Looks like what is different here is the remote and mic. When I talked to a Shure representative, it didn't seem that they were this close to releasing a ltd version with the tweaked sound. He was going to forward my request and said if enough people were interested they may release it in the US.

Edit: While the above is true, i see that there is the option: SE535 LTD. Doh. Bad reading on my part!

Isaiah

Quote:
So I just noticed something interesting on the US site. There's a model also listed as the SE535LTD but its in silver. I'm crossing my fingers for it to be the same as the red one; I've always loved silver more than red. http://www.shure.com/americas/products/earphones-headphones/se-models/se535-sound-isolating-earphones-with-remote-plus-mic

Dec 7, 2011 at 5:04 AM Post #122 of 240
Is www.accessoryjack.com legitimate?

I might jump the gun on this one if it is! But I suspect I'll get hit pretty hard on Custom charges since I live in Canada. Anyone with any experience shopping from accessoryjack?

A question about the notorious IEM hissing, since the SE535s have a higher ohm than the SE215s (36 vs. 20), does that mean the 535 will hiss less?

Dec 7, 2011 at 6:16 AM Post #123 of 240
Indeed, accessoryjack is one of the well trusted names here at Head-Fi. You've nothing to worry about, my friend. 
smile.gif

Dec 7, 2011 at 9:10 AM Post #124 of 240

Quote:
Is www.accessoryjack.com legitimate?

I might jump the gun on this one if it is! But I suspect I'll get hit pretty hard on Custom charges since I live in Canada. Anyone with any experience shopping from accessoryjack?

A question about the notorious IEM hissing, since the SE535s have a higher ohm than the SE215s (36 vs. 20), does that mean the 535 will hiss less?

Ask Johnny or Jack to mark the value down as HKD200 - I've had no problems with multiple orders
redface.gif

Dec 9, 2011 at 8:33 AM Post #125 of 240
Just want to say i'm liking my SE535 SE more every day. The strange "fake" sound I noticed initially has disappeared. Not sure if this is a result of burn in or just me getting used to the sound but I love them.

Dec 13, 2011 at 1:10 AM Post #126 of 240

We're a bit slow down here in Melbourne, but it did land at the store today..

Dec 13, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #129 of 240
Just received my set from AccessoryJack! No custom charges, 4 business day delivery (Express shipping), I'm impressed.

As for the hissing, it's worse than the SE215 which i suspected...

Any way to combat it? Would an external DAC be the solution? Because it seems to get worse from headphone jack > PA2V2 > SE 535s...

EDIT: Source is either a MacBook Air or a BB PlayBook.

Dec 13, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #130 of 240
For your own good...get a line out as quick as possible!!! Such as the Fiio L3 or L9

Quote:
Just received my set from AccessoryJack! No custom charges, 4 business day delivery (Express shipping), I'm impressed.

As for the hissing, it's worse than the SE215 which i suspected...

Any way to combat it? Would an external DAC be the solution? Because it seems to get worse from headphone jack > PA2V2 > SE 535s...

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:17 AM Post #131 of 240

Quote:
well basically everything is the same Blue cable with a mark 2. they call it baldur mk2 ,beat audio calls it something else mk2. price varies according to the fittings ie plugs etc. hmmmm you can pm me

Where can i get the Baldur Mk2 cable?

To bad if i buy the reds and they somehow brake im in deep **** because the warranty won't work outside of Asia. It's a even smaller chance they ever gonna be released in Europe than in USA.

No im holding on for my SE535 until they release the SE540 instead.

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:57 AM Post #132 of 240

Quote:
Where can i get the Baldur Mk2 cable?

To bad if i buy the reds and they somehow brake im in deep **** because the warranty won't work outside of Asia. It's a even smaller chance they ever gonna be released in Europe than in USA.

No im holding on for my SE535 until they release the SE540 instead.

Search Ebay, Shure se535 cable.

Jan 6, 2012 at 10:37 PM Post #135 of 240

Quote:
What happen to the high quality steel box for the SE535's? Now just cheap plastic packaging???

I think it depend of country distribution! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back