Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic Earphones
Dec 4, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #2,691 of 6,068
Oh, it has plenty, don't worry.

If it sounds sweet as can be, it's the Shure KSE.
biggrin.gif

*cringe*

Dec 12, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #2,694 of 6,068
The best fit foam tips are the Comply T100 Medium. They feel and seal great, but I think the sound of the ones that come with the Shure's sound better. The problem is that the Shure's do not seal well in my ears. I want the fit of the Comply and the sound of the Shure's any recommendations? I also tried the Westone tips and none worked for me.

Dec 12, 2016 at 3:41 PM Post #2,695 of 6,068
The best fit foam tips are the Comply T100 Medium. They feel and seal great, but I think the sound of the ones that come with the Shure's sound better. The problem is that the Shure's do not seal well in my ears. I want the fit of the Comply and the sound of the Shure's any recommendations? I also tried the Westone tips and none worked for me.

Have you tried Comply's P-series foam tips? They're the best I've found for universal fit and isolation. Some folks (including me) think they can roll off the treble slightly, compared to, say, SpinFits, but opinion seems to be divided on this. They're engineered to avoid occluding the end of the nozzle better than Westone's foam tips.

P.S. P-series foam tips come in 3 sizes: slim, standard and a word I can't use because it's not PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back