Shuoer impressions thread
Jun 19, 2020 at 7:42 PM Post #1,846 of 3,872
It is 100% the same model. I own ST7 and we did a comparison earlier in this thread. But cables and accessories are different. EJ07 comes with a 6n pure copper cable, ST7 - with a slightly cheaper SPC cable.

The brand is banned for buying positive reviews.
Thanks for helping!
What cable would it be better to use with these st7, pure copper or silver plated copper or pure silver. I understood highs are a bit subdued, so probably silver plated should be the choice?

Jun 20, 2020 at 3:35 AM Post #1,848 of 3,872
I'm so wanting to pull the trigger on some EJ07's but wondering if I should go for the Conductors instead. My all time fav sound sig is the Ety E4XR but with a pretty hefty sub-bass boost. I love me some sub bass thump even though I hate admitting it.

I have tried the Tapes but found the 4kHz levels to be too splashy for my personal tastes but I loved the incredible details it had.

What do you guys think I should do with this cash burning a hole in my pocket?

Jun 20, 2020 at 4:30 AM Post #1,849 of 3,872
I'm so wanting to pull the trigger on some EJ07's but wondering if I should go for the Conductors instead. My all time fav sound sig is the Ety E4XR but with a pretty hefty sub-bass boost. I love me some sub bass thump even though I hate admitting it.

I have tried the Tapes but found the 4kHz levels to be too splashy for my personal tastes but I loved the incredible details it had.

Was on the exact same dilemma as yours but took the plunge on Conductor due to the sale + free delivery (just got dhl tracking no. With order placed on 18th).

Other factors: other Shuoer products seemed have very positive reviews which generally a good indicator of manufacturer’s ability for good gears. 2nd, if you notice, essentially Conductor’s individual drivers were used (my guess by checking other models) in those other products, with high user satisfaction. 3. BGGAR was brutal honest in his review that ej07 is one of his top IEMs. 4.Conductor add new driver for the high plus the same “liquid silicon” for the bass used in Soloist (?) to improve bass and plus the history of Shuoer improving its offer by each iteration, I hope Conductor will follow that too.

Giving all these, I took the gamble on Conductor over ej07. Now as sales offer has gone, perhaps you can wait for ppl’s reviews in coming days to help you decide? Personally I would feel comfortable to go for ej07 or conductor as an upgrade anyways as all those positive reviews on ej07. THE biggest factor for pulling the trigger before actual reviews out was the 618 sale + free delivery. :) Note that BGGAR has initial listen of conductor and said seemed to like it - good sight I would say.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2020 at 6:29 AM Post #1,850 of 3,872
Was on the exact same dilemma as yours but took the plunge on Conductor due to the sale + free delivery (just got dhl tracking no. With order placed on 18th).

Other factors: other Shuoer products seemed have very positive reviews which generally a good indicator of manufacturer’s ability for good gears. 2nd, if you notice, essentially Conductor’s individual drivers were used (my guess by checking other models) in those other products, with high user satisfaction. 3. BGGAR was brutal honest in his review that ej07 is one of his top IEMs. 4.Conductor add new driver for the high plus the same “liquid silicon” for the bass used in Soloist (?) to improve bass and plus the history of Shuoer improving its offer by each iteration, I hope Conductor will follow that too.

Giving all these, I took the gamble on Conductor over ej07. Now as sales offer has gone, perhaps you can wait for ppl’s reviews in coming days to help you decide? Personally I would feel comfortable to go for ej07 or conductor as an upgrade anyways as all those positive reviews on ej07. THE biggest factor for pulling the trigger before actual reviews out was the 618 sale + free delivery. :) Note that BGGAR has initial listen of conductor and said seemed to like it - good sight I would say.
618usd? Where?

Jun 20, 2020 at 6:42 AM Post #1,851 of 3,872
618usd? Where?
I believe they meant 618 as in june-18 (the sale on Linsoul was called that). Not that the price was actually 618 usd, I think it was a 10% discount on everything in linsoul.

Jun 20, 2020 at 9:55 AM Post #1,852 of 3,872

If you can wait, I would, especially since the sale is over right now. The Conductor may be tuned very differently (that’s what it seems based on graph), so you may want to find out which tuning you would prefer. I’m sure they’re both incredible, but may be quite different.

Jun 20, 2020 at 10:34 AM Post #1,853 of 3,872
If you can wait, I would, especially since the sale is over right now. The Conductor may be tuned very differently (that’s what it seems based on graph), so you may want to find out which tuning you would prefer. I’m sure they’re both incredible, but may be quite different.

I do like what I'm seeing about the EJ07 being able to be turned up high without being harsh.

I'll probably wait for a few more reviews to pop up and see which fits my style more.

Jun 20, 2020 at 10:37 AM Post #1,854 of 3,872
I do like what I'm seeing about the EJ07 being able to be turned up high without being harsh.

I'll probably wait for a few more reviews to pop up and see which fits my style more.
I’m sure redrol will post a comparison review at some point.

Jun 21, 2020 at 12:28 AM Post #1,855 of 3,872
IMG_20200620_215633.jpg

Jun 21, 2020 at 1:06 AM Post #1,856 of 3,872

The EJ07 is the best volume scaling IEM i've ever tried. Somehow they made the thing scale with the Fletcher Munchen curve. It's absolutely phenomenal!

Jun 21, 2020 at 5:05 PM Post #1,857 of 3,872
First impressions. VERY good. Take an EJ07. Make it more balanced, add in some OCD details. Done!
Fit/finish better than EJ07s I had. Still has the amazing 3D holographic stage as well. Lookin very promising.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020 at 5:54 PM Post #1,859 of 3,872
First impressions. VERY good. Take an EJ07. Make it more balanced, add in some OCD details. Done!
Fit/finish better than EJ07s I had. Still has the amazing 3D holographic stage as well. Lookin very promising.

Encouraging to hear. I received my DHL tracking early Saturday morning, so I'm hoping to have it by the end of the week.

I'd been waiting for BGGAR's tentative approval before buying, but mainly just to ensure I could re-sell it if need be. In terms of predicting whether I'll actually enjoy it, however, I think your impressions will prove the better indicator, and certainly your reviews are more informative. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back