Shuoer impressions thread
Nov 26, 2023 at 2:45 PM Post #3,857 of 3,872
I do say so 'BUDDY'.
Should I remind you that there are plenty of old planar iems priced at 1k+ usd? (AAW Nightingale, lcd i3/i4)

Even amongst the new planar iems, you've the campfire audio supermoon priced at 1.5k usd.

If the s15 is an upgrade, and it is, most likely, the price is still pretty good considering r&d etc.

Letshuoer themselves have iems that are priced way higher, the cost shouldn't surprise you.

letshuoer isn't pushing planar iems into unaffordable price ranges, if anything, they were one of the companies that brought it to the affordable price range, plus, the S12 is still available for purchase, it's on you if you want to upgrade to the latest version (Iphones are a great example)

"Letshuoer are doing nothing for the true HiFi community and Head-fi community. A real kick in the HiFi"

What are you talking about, they're a company selling products, they own nothing for the Head fi community or "true Hifi community" whatever that means.

"My faith in Letshuoer has totally gone."

Why now, why not when they released their cadenza iems? Have you seen the price on that pair?

Nov 26, 2023 at 2:51 PM Post #3,858 of 3,872
Should I remind you that there are plenty of old planar iems priced at 1k+ usd? (AAW Nightingale, lcd i3/i4)

Even amongst the new planar iems, you've the campfire audio supermoon priced at 1.5k usd.

If the s15 is an upgrade, and it is, most likely, the price is still pretty good considering r&d etc.

Letshuoer themselves have iems that are priced way higher, the cost shouldn't surprise you.

letshuoer isn't pushing planar iems into unaffordable price ranges, if anything, they were one of the companies that brought it to the affordable price range, plus, the S12 is still available for purchase, it's on you if you want to upgrade to the latest version (Iphones are a great example)

"Letshuoer are doing nothing for the true HiFi community and Head-fi community. A real kick in the HiFi"

What are you talking about, they're a company selling products, they own nothing for the Head fi community or "true Hifi community" whatever that means.

"My faith in Letshuoer has totally gone."

Why now, why not when they released their cadenza iems? Have you seen the price on that pair?
You are deluded.

Nov 26, 2023 at 4:05 PM Post #3,860 of 3,872
I’ll just get the Kefine Klanar then. $450 is more than I would spend on ANY single driver iem at this point. I think I’ll save my duckets for the Jupiter and grab the currently $90 Klanar for my next planar. Not Shuoer what Letshuoer was thinking here.

Nov 26, 2023 at 6:09 PM Post #3,861 of 3,872
If this uses a new planar driver with better/new diaphragm and magnets and therefore clearly better performance...its price might be justified. But i don't think so.

Jan 27, 2024 at 5:02 PM Post #3,865 of 3,872
Proud owner of a pair of Letshuoer Z12 Gold edition, got a sealed pair off eBay for £100.

My current iems are Dunu SA6 MK2, Fiio FH9 and Fiio FH3. So was excited to add a planar iem to my collection, and wow what a great iem, the fit is perfect, great bass, vocals are clean and engaging, the more intimate soundstage works great for acoustic music in my library, they don't feel fatiguing to wear or to listen too.

Overall very happy with my purchase

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024 at 2:29 PM Post #3,866 of 3,872
Hi guys, I've had the S15 for a while now and I'm surprised how good it is. I think they're not far from CA supermoon (which I also have), so I don't understand why so many people consider them too expensive. They are absolutely worth the price.

Mar 31, 2024 at 7:49 AM Post #3,868 of 3,872
Cross post from Penon thread:
Letshuoer Z12 with ISN CS02 cable - color matches it perfectly 😁
IMG_20240331_141238.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back