Shozy Zero IEMs
Apr 26, 2016 at 9:28 PM Post #407 of 1,545
Mine are burning in now too. Mine came with the Black Shozy case, two pairs of black silicone tips in a small zip lock bag (one pair of black tips on the Zero), and three pairs of clear/red silicone tips in a small zip lock bag. 

Apr 26, 2016 at 11:26 PM Post #409 of 1,545
I'm proud to say that the Shozy Zero has received a place in my portable listening case along with the FLC8S and the VE Monk, which goes with me everywhere I go, for it's laid back presentation, organic timbre and extraordinary sub-bass performance for an IEM of this calibre. Just splendid! I absolutely love when something comes out to disrupt the market in such a low price range. 

Apr 27, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #411 of 1,545
I'm proud to say that the Shozy Zero has received a place in my portable listening case along with the FLC8S and the VE Monk, which goes with me everywhere I go, for it's laid back presentation, organic timbre and extraordinary sub-bass performance for an IEM of this calibre. Just splendid! I absolutely love when something comes out to disrupt the market in such a low price range. 

Knowing how much we each love FLC8S and VE buds, this gives me high confidence I'll be enjoying these when they arrive, DJScope!

Nice to see you join the party warrior1975!
:beerchug:

Apr 27, 2016 at 1:28 AM Post #412 of 1,545
Apr 27, 2016 at 1:30 AM Post #413 of 1,545

burn in more!

Apr 27, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #417 of 1,545
Maybe we can have the thread OP @xuan87 add a link to Penon Audio in the first post so people can find where to purchase Zero easier.

Apr 27, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #419 of 1,545
Apart from the missing Shozy logo on the jack, they look the part. Of course, looks aren't everything...

I'm really intrigued by these. I know it's early days but does anyone who has played them know if they'd pair well with a Colorfly C3, directly driven? Or, alternatively, driven through a Topping NX1?

Many thanks.

Thanks man. I think I will just get them from Penon. I am looking forward to hearing these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back