Shozy Zero IEMs
May 5, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #586 of 1,545
no wonder..... maybe i will do a wood one for myself :p

CableWooden-1.jpg

May 6, 2016 at 4:18 PM Post #590 of 1,545
My review went up...http://www.head-fi.org/products/shozy-zero-iem/reviews/15938

Always acts a little odd when posting through the review section. I have the value bar currently set even with the audio but it gives almost all the way up. I had it set slightly above the others and it gave a full bar but it is suppose to be the next step higher than the audio though I can't seem to fix it. Odd double spacing issue and some wrong text sizing that I had to fix up. Never goes through exactly the way I type it :)

May 6, 2016 at 4:31 PM Post #591 of 1,545
  My review went up...http://www.head-fi.org/products/shozy-zero-iem/reviews/15938

Always acts a little odd when posting through the review section. I have the value bar currently set even with the audio but it gives almost all the way up. I had it set slightly above the others and it gave a full bar but it is suppose to be the next step higher than the audio though I can't seem to fix it. Odd double spacing issue and some wrong text sizing that I had to fix up. Never goes through exactly the way I type it :)

Same here, I actually have never been able to get any of the bars to go to 100%, so if you see a review of mine and something's nearly 100%, chances are I was trying to give it a 100%
tongue.gif

May 7, 2016 at 12:54 AM Post #594 of 1,545
@jant71 and @vapman: You know that the bars show the average of all reviews, right? 
wink.gif

@FoxyGrandpa and @fairx: 

Quoted from my review response to @fairx:
 I would say the E80 is about on the same level as the Brainwavz M3 but differently sounding (more v-shaped). The Zero has got more bass quantity than the E80 but less treble - E80's upper treble spike is stronger and can be too much for some. For a more safe yet still slightly bright upper treble tuning, the Zero is probably the better way to go.
Soundstage is about similar with both in-ears.
In terms of resolution, I would say the Zero is a bit better. Not by much, but it has got the quicker, more arid bass and somewhat better control overall with fast music.

May 7, 2016 at 1:37 AM Post #595 of 1,545
@HiFiChris sorry, i meant this bar

see how "Value" is almost at 100%, it looks like maybe 90-95%? that's as far up as i can get it...

@fairx GREAT avatar... I haven't heard the e80 but I have a friend who owns it - his impression is "very flat, neutral, balanced, but lifeless" which is very different from how i describe the Zero.

May 7, 2016 at 3:40 AM Post #596 of 1,545
Yes vapman, those are the bars, and yes those bars are for the average of all reviews, believe it or not. Don't believe it? Click out to the main page for the zeros, then into anothwr member's review. The bars are all the same...

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
May 7, 2016 at 3:44 AM Post #597 of 1,545
Yes vapman, those are the bars, and yes those bars are for the average of all reviews, believe it or not. Don't believe it? Click out to the main page for the zeros, then into anothwr member's review. The bars are all the same...

I guess I misunderstood what we were talking about. I thought we were talking about, when you are writing a review, if you could actually click to 100% or not.
I was saying that was as high as I could get it to go when I was writing my own reviews and intended the value to be 100%.
i probably misread someone's post, not a huge deal.

May 7, 2016 at 7:45 AM Post #598 of 1,545
Average huh? Wierd cause I know I didn't put my value bar all the way up and after it read 100%. So, not very accurate with only 9 reviews atm(IIRC) as I had to lower my value bar to get a correct average. I guess there is a bit of a curve.
tongue.gif

Everyone else gave 100% on the value bar?? A chin slider and a few more accessories and I would have but surprised if everyone gave full bars. Not a big deal as it is just a little visual aid they throw in and not worth derailing the thread over.

May 7, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #599 of 1,545
Fwiw every time I'm the first person to review a product it shows my rating the way I insert it but a soon there's other reviews of the same item already it doesn't so average (but not necessarily very accurate) sounds right to me.

May 7, 2016 at 9:17 AM Post #600 of 1,545

Just received this a few hours ago. I will burn them in for 200 hours as most in this thread seem to be doing, but the sound right from the packet is quite impressive.

It matches the sub bass of my ZMF Omni but maintains a lot of cleanliness in the mids and comfortably extended highs. 

I honestly wonder what differences the sound will have after some burn-in. Hopefully not too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back