Shozy Zero IEMs
Apr 29, 2016 at 7:40 AM Post #481 of 1,545
Subbed. I've always had a soft spot for wooden IEMs because of the timbre, can't wait to try these out (after my wallet stops bleeding and clots)! Has anyone written a review on these yet?

Apr 29, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #483 of 1,545
  I hate foam tips, too. Got my Pros fitted with acrylic custom tips that work a treat for sound and fit. What are you driving yours with? I have absolutely no problems driving my Pros with wither DP-X1 and the Mojo. Phones, currently using Nexus 6P, are not ideal for anything other than podcasts (low volume, lack of detail and so on).

Are you saying that Zeros are clearer than Flares? In what way?

My thoughts would probably change on the R2A if I had a good pair of tips. Usually when I listen to the R2A's I use the Paw Gold or Gold Alien. I guess I shouldn't have said that they are hard to drive, and that they are harder to drive than other IEMs like the Zero, Savant, K10U, etc. I haven't tried them with the DPX1 because I typically only use that for the balanced out. 

I really like the Flare R2A, and they were one of my favorite IEMs that you don't necessarily have to wear over ear. After I got them I stopped listening to the Trinity Audio Delta, Dunu 2000J, and MusicMaker ShockWave III. Then the Zero's came into my life and I've only touched the R2A once since to compare the sound. When I listen to the Zero's the clarity in the sound is really special. Every instrument is distinguishable. I have not listened to much classical, hip hop, or pop music on either, but I really enjoy the Zero sound with other genres.  

Apr 29, 2016 at 11:21 AM Post #484 of 1,545
Hi i saw both penon and easy sell zero for $59, where did you guys got it for $50? Also shozy said new batch will be coming soon. Does anybody know what the differences between 1st and 2nd batch? Also what items come in package? Thanks.

Apr 29, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #490 of 1,545

Ohhh yea!

Yes I also listen to Dpat, wonder how these Zero would take on the JVC FX850

DUDE! I've seen sango and dpat in concert.... it was amazing. 

I haven't listened to the 850 but I do know I'm extremely happy with these for my chill electronic music. I switched tips to avoid driver flex. The sound reminds me of the sony xb90ex iems i have... know as the best in sub bass. my one problem with the xb90's is that they are not balanced. the Zeros are really well done. very warm and bassy and nice and smooth. Im only at like hour 10 with burn in so I'm sure things will change. Shozy suggests 200 hours but lets be serious, you really only need 50 with a dynamic driver lol.

Apr 30, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #491 of 1,545

I haven't listened to the 850 but I do know I'm extremely happy with these for my chill electronic music. I switched tips to avoid driver flex. The sound reminds me of the sony xb90ex iems i have... know as the best in sub bass. my one problem with the xb90's is that they are not balanced. the Zeros are really well done. very warm and bassy and nice and smooth. Im only at like hour 10 with burn in so I'm sure things will change. Shozy suggests 200 hours but lets be serious, you really only need 50 with a dynamic driver lol.

soulection ftw!!! I'm really happy with my woody 850 sound-wise but I need more isolation and comfort. I might get these soon. 

Apr 30, 2016 at 4:41 AM Post #492 of 1,545

soulection ftw!!! I'm really happy with my woody 850 sound-wise but I need more isolation and comfort. I might get these soon. 

These are the most comfortable iems I've ever had. Aluminum and wood. It feels like nothing is in my ear bc it's so small it doesn't touch anything

Apr 30, 2016 at 5:51 AM Post #494 of 1,545
Mine is now in the house, I have been silent about it as I am still burning it but in short those who like the IE800 should look into this product. I will report back after another 80 hours. For now answering to the roll-call. 

Apr 30, 2016 at 6:47 AM Post #495 of 1,545
So with a little eq of the sub bass, these could be similar the xb90ex but with more clarity and a better soundstage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back