Show us your vintage headphones!
Jun 1, 2014 at 5:12 PM Post #1,141 of 3,130
what is it maybe we can prime your incoming experience with some preparatory vintage catalog info....
beerchug.gif

Jun 1, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #1,142 of 3,130
what is it maybe we can prime your incoming experience with some preparatory vintage catalog info....:beerchug:
its an oldie. Numark DH-45 SVT. A Skype friend of mine has one, and I saw a picture of it. On the side, there's a volume slider and tone slider (he described the tone as making things seem closer or further away depending on where you have the slider at... Soundstage adjustment???)mono to stereo switch, leather headband and earpads... Awesomeness... Oh, and a paper diaphragm... I hope it was designed correctly so I at least get some bass. He said there's some bass to it... But, then again he doesn't know much about audio. I trust nobody here will go on eBay and purchase it before I do? Because I kind of really want it. I'm buying it later this week or next weekend... NOBODY BUY IT PLZ!!!! (my Skype friend isn't the one selling it. Its a random eBay person who is selling it.)

Jun 1, 2014 at 9:37 PM Post #1,143 of 3,130
http://www.head-fi.org/t/719283/need-help-with-old-headphones here's a link to the pictures I posted that my friend sent me.

Jun 1, 2014 at 10:12 PM Post #1,144 of 3,130
Pair of Pioneer Monitors that came with my SX-1050 from original owner of both.

Jun 2, 2014 at 2:49 AM Post #1,148 of 3,130
I have a pair of HV/1 I bought new around 1971/72 while in high school. They still sound pretty good with my Valhalla headphone amp. You can still buy new foam ear pads directly from Koss for abouy $5

Jun 2, 2014 at 7:42 AM Post #1,152 of 3,130
Cool vintage where did you score that?

Craigslist. Guy threw in the headphones with the deal since he felt they belonged with the receiver which were bought together so I gladly accepted his generosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back