Show me your headphone stands/displays!
Mar 19, 2006 at 12:29 AM Post #256 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesmileman
I use "Bouncy" as my headphone stand. Only picture I have currently is my Avatar on the left. I am sure someone will say this is a bad idea but I think it is cute and Works really well.
biggrin.gif
That pic is of him kicking back but he sets up fully and keeps everything off the ground normally.

That's an awesome headphone stand!
biggrin.gif

Mar 19, 2006 at 10:29 AM Post #257 of 639
Do the Beyer DT 880's come with a headphone case? I wouldn't dare leavingmy headphones out just sitting there on a stand like that with my 2.5 year old son running around tearing everything up in his path. Afetr every use, I will have to store them in the case if it comes with one. If it doesn't I will have to buy one.

Mar 19, 2006 at 10:53 AM Post #258 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrikane
From the front:

Rear view, note the jack receptacles:

That is the most awesome stand I've seen! I like the organic feel to it! Was it a DIY project? Also, you got some nice 'phones there.

Mar 19, 2006 at 11:48 AM Post #259 of 639
Quote:

I use "Bouncy" as my headphone stand.

Haha! That looks hilarious.
biggrin.gif

Mar 19, 2006 at 12:58 PM Post #260 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder
That is the most awesome stand I've seen! I like the organic feel to it! Was it a DIY project? Also, you got some nice 'phones there.

Hi. Yes, I designed it and an artist friend made it. The organic feel was intentional, the base is made out of polygnite, the columns from anealed copper sheeting, rolled into the shape you see and then filled with polygnite for rigidity and the pegs are made out of brass. I have a pair of them that stand back to back on my gear rack, I will post a pic of the set soon. The other stand holds W1000's; RS1's and DT880's.

Mar 19, 2006 at 2:20 PM Post #261 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixel Pusher
My Umbra paper towel holder that I picked up at Winners here in T.O. for less than $15 CAD!

PixelPusher_HHF1_RS1_03.jpg

*Searches*. I'm out to try all Winners locations in a 100 km radius of me, so I guess that's about 500 winners.

Mar 19, 2006 at 11:56 PM Post #263 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by NKT
Those are some good ideas...especially the banana stand one. Why didn't I think of that?
smily_headphones1.gif

Does anyone know where I can get something like the headstand used in the Sony Qualia promo picture?

1088205588.jpg

Wow thats nice!

Mar 20, 2006 at 12:03 AM Post #264 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
Yea thats probably why im so carefree about the cable maintanence.
etysmile.gif

Just use common sense, if its something like an hp-1, akg k1000, he-90 take good care of it
smily_headphones1.gif

Ive never had to repair one of my own headphones, so I guess Im lucky.

Agreed.I have no desire to see my cables ripped off their place so i put them down as carefully as i can.

Mar 20, 2006 at 12:14 AM Post #266 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by unlimitedx
are these stands necessary?? I just intend to put them in my drawer when I buy the senn hd280.

They are totally necessary. If you don't use a headphone stand, you'll become sterile.

Mar 20, 2006 at 12:43 AM Post #267 of 639
Question:

How do you adjust the sennheiser thing to make it go onto a thicker surface (the little mount on headphone stand that comes with the 595's.)

The instructions were useless and made no sense, I tried to pull the piece they indicated, but I feared breaking it and had no luck. I can't break this, because I might return these headphones to the store I bought them, I am still trying them out, and was curious how this thing worked.

Mar 20, 2006 at 5:13 AM Post #270 of 639
Quote:

IMG_1195.JPG

Best 'stand' ever!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back