Shanling M6 PRO - New version coming Summer 2021
Dec 23, 2020 at 7:27 AM Post #451 of 959
Done!

Dec 24, 2020 at 4:46 AM Post #452 of 959
I'm checking that the problems in Spotify with the offline storage in the microsd have already been fixed. I'm doing tests, but it seems to be running smoothly and not freezing.
Thank you very much for the update.
Best wishes for a happy new year filled with health, happiness, and success.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2020 at 1:18 PM Post #453 of 959
New Firmware V1.51 for Shanling M6 Pro.

Adding vehicle mode and range of system improvements.

Important part, we adjusted system, so you no longer need to install any patch or go through device registration, just download Store app from APKPure and you are good to go. And before anybody asks, this same update will be coming to M8 soon.

Full notes and download link: https://en.shanling.com/article-M6Pro151.html

OTA update now available.

M6 Pro V1.51.jpg
Great news

Dec 26, 2020 at 3:46 AM Post #454 of 959
I just updated my Chinese retail M6 Pro to the new 1.51 firmware which comes with Google Frameworks by default. With Google Play built-in I am now able to uninstall things like APKPure and install everything from Google Play from now on. Needless to say, the first and the most important app I installed immediately after the update was USB Audio Player Pro. With UAPP I can now play music locally on my Shanling's SD card as well as music store on my NAS, stream Qobuz. I can also use the M6 Pro as a digital transport by outputting in bit-perfect mode via USB to external DACs. What a difference a firmware update can make! For M6 Pro users this is the perfect Christmas present. :)

Dec 26, 2020 at 4:20 AM Post #455 of 959
I just updated my Chinese retail M6 Pro to the new 1.51 firmware which comes with Google Frameworks by default. With Google Play built-in I am now able to uninstall things like APKPure and install everything from Google Play from now on. Needless to say, the first and the most important app I installed immediately after the update was USB Audio Player Pro. With UAPP I can now play music locally on my Shanling's SD card as well as music store on my NAS, stream Qobuz. I can also use the M6 Pro as a digital transport by outputting in bit-perfect mode via USB to external DACs. What a difference a firmware update can make! For M6 Pro users this is the perfect Christmas present. :)
About MQA, works with UAPP?

Dec 31, 2020 at 12:58 PM Post #459 of 959
Everyone feels M6 Pro is dead silent with high sensitivity multidriver IEMs? DX220 had waterfall hiss with my Westone ES60 which just drive me nuts.

Dec 31, 2020 at 1:29 PM Post #460 of 959
Everyone feels M6 Pro is dead silent with high sensitivity multidriver IEMs? DX220 had waterfall hiss with my Westone ES60 which just drive me nuts.

I own M6 pro since may and didn’t have any hiss issues with iems in my signature and also with Dunu SA6.
I use dap in high gain with IEMs and in turbo mode gain with cans.

Dec 31, 2020 at 1:33 PM Post #462 of 959
@alota lively lovely and funny Dap, I bet you will love it!

Dec 31, 2020 at 2:09 PM Post #464 of 959
@alota very different sound tuning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back