Shanling M3
Feb 23, 2016 at 7:02 PM Post #376 of 567
LINK???

I've been sharing the M2 & M3 around the US, and people are falling in love with the sound. Can't wait for M5!

http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1892764&fpage=2

Found this on a chinese website. No further details except just mentioning on the date Mar 3rd for the answer.

Feb 25, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #380 of 567
any guesses what it will offer Nikolaus??

Nope. Just waiting patiently for Shanling to drop more details...

9051129.gif

Mar 2, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #383 of 567
Everybody see this https://www.massdrop.com/buy/shanling-m3?utm_placement=0&referer=PR3LLV&mode=guest_open&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Automated%20Daily%20Promotional%202016-03-02&utm_term=Daily%20Promotional not much more than the M2!

Mar 2, 2016 at 10:01 AM Post #384 of 567
  Everybody see this https://www.massdrop.com/buy/shanling-m3?utm_placement=0&referer=PR3LLV&mode=guest_open&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Automated%20Daily%20Promotional%202016-03-02&utm_term=Daily%20Promotional not much more than the M2!

arent we waiting for shanling m5 instead!

Mar 2, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #385 of 567

arent we waiting for shanling m5 instead!

You may very well be but once the drop limit is reached $264 is less than $25 more than a M2 and to me a really good deal. I happen to love the Shanling players and the M2 is my favorite sounding DAP to date, build quality is second to none. Who knows I may have all 3 one day
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #386 of 567

You may very well be but once the drop limit is reached $264 is less than $25 more than a M2 and to me a really good deal. I happen to love the Shanling players and the M2 is my favorite sounding DAP to date, build quality is second to none. Who knows I may have all 3 one day
biggrin.gif

haha in shanling we trust

Mar 2, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #387 of 567

haha in shanling we trust

I have been a fan of their home audio offerings for years and by what I've heard in the portable M2 they have carried over well into this market so far
wink_face.gif
Since vinyl is always my first choice for playback if available I was very impressed with the M2 and it's ability to make digital sound very warm and ambient like analog. I am old and for me playback does not sound natural at all with a pitch black dead background and in my entire life I've never gone and heard music live that did not have an ambient background surrounding it. You can't have air around your instruments if the background is pitch black, now I'll admit I don't usually have pops and clicks in that environment either unless those surrounding me are clipping their nails or popping their gum
blink.gif
Of course this is the age old argument between digital and analog, for me one sounds real and natural like you were there as opposed to filtered and unnatural. I also realize in this day and age I'm in a minority but with the recent resurgence of vinyl and turntables maybe more will come back around
biggrin.gif
(This may fall under "Pipe Dream", snowballs chance in hell but nothing wrong with wishful thinking right)
beerchug.gif

Mar 3, 2016 at 10:35 AM Post #389 of 567

Nice, I really like that they are going with the M2 design just on a larger scale:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back