Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB Transport || Bluetooth 4.0 + aptX || DSD
Jan 21, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #2,041 of 3,480
And FYI my sealed M1 had a USB cable inside the box.

I purchased two M1 DAPs, new & sealed - one on the day they became available on AliExpress, and one on 11.11.  Both had Manuals, Screen & Back Protectors, Reset Pin, and MicroSD Adapter - but I don't think either had a USB-C cable included.  I bought a selection of types / lengths of USB-C cables from Amazon.

Take Care,
David Baldock

Jan 21, 2017 at 12:06 PM Post #2,042 of 3,480
  I purchased two M1 DAPs, new & sealed - one on the day they became available on AliExpress, and one on 11.11.  Both had Manuals, Screen & Back Protectors, Reset Pin, and MicroSD Adapter - but I don't think either had a USB-C cable included.  I bought a selection of types / lengths of USB-C cables from Amazon.

Take Care,
David Baldock

Mine came with two or three different types.  None of them were otg.

Jan 21, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #2,043 of 3,480
There are 2 version / badge of the M1 packaging. One includes 3 short cables - USB C to USB, USB C to Micro USB and USB C to USB C.

The other badge only include 1 USB to Type-C cable. This badge usually sells cheaper (around USD10 less) on AliExpress.

Jan 21, 2017 at 1:02 PM Post #2,044 of 3,480
Strange yeah I got one cable only. This is my first USB C device glad it came with one if it was micro or mini it wouldn't matter cause I have many of those already.

I was using this today to feed my RIVA Bluetooth speaker aptx. Works very well for this purpose volume control is nice, battery life seems excellent.

Jan 21, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #2,045 of 3,480
only problem that I have with this cable is when the case is on the M1, the connection is not tight so Mojo just doesn't recognize the M1. I don't know if this happens with other cable for M1-Mojo.

I've purchased 4 yourcharger values so far for using M1 with different devices. All of them connect firmly with M1. I think you might've gotten a bad cable or something...

Jan 21, 2017 at 3:42 PM Post #2,051 of 3,480
Guys, another (and hopefully last) question: How do you organize the files in the memory card in order for it to show the album cover? Do you put the songs and the album cover in different folders for different albums?

Thank you very much too all who answered before!

Jan 21, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #2,053 of 3,480
Guys, another (and hopefully last) question: How do you organize the files in the memory card in order for it to show the album cover? Do you put the songs and the album cover in different folders for different albums?

Thank you very much too all who answered before!

I just embed the album art into each file as they're encoded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back