Shanling M0 - Smallest Hi-Res Portable Player - New Firmware V3.6
May 20, 2019 at 7:54 PM Post #5,116 of 6,413
Is posible in this config send audio with Bluetooth from M0?

Smartphone -> USB otg -> M0 -> LDAC -> Headphones
Yes, it is possible, and it works, but many of the new android phones allready support LDAC protocol

May 21, 2019 at 10:35 PM Post #5,118 of 6,413
Back from European exhibitions, quickly trying to catch up, sorry if I missed your question, just send it here again please.

The question for Shanling. If the player supports Aptx to transmit, why does it not support the same in the reciever mode? Thanks.

Limitation of hardware used.

Has anyone gotten an issue with their m0 not turning on? I was trying to charge it yesterday night since I have to go out today but as soon as I plugged the charger in the screen went black and became warm to the touch. I checked the cable to see if I did anything wrong.

To my surprise I plugged my laptop charger in my m0... I'm honestly worried if I shorted my m0. I'm currently letting it sit on my desk and hoping I can just let the battery die and then charge it with the appropriate charger.

Has anyone got any advise on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Yes I know I'm dumb for not paying attention to the cable.

EDIT 2: Concluded why it is dead. I'm actually dumb.

Please what was result of this? What did you concluded?

@Shanling - Would your team be willing to consider the following functionality in a new firmware?

Might have talk if can be included in My Music submenu.

@Shanling

The lock screen function while in bt receiver mode doesn't behave anything like lock screen in DAP mode. Is this by design?

P.s. can u add an automatic pause when disconnecting bt devices? E.g. when disconnecting bt headphones or speakers - like how it automatically pauses when you unplug the headphone jack. Every other bt audio source does it except this one. It caught me out more than a few times with a surprise dead battery.

Thanks for feedback, we still need to improve integration of lock screen, I noticed it's causing some problems with wheel shortcut.

Noted on automated pause after BT disconnected.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
May 21, 2019 at 11:42 PM Post #5,119 of 6,413
3. Fixed problem with file order in user created playlists. Now they will be correctly sorted by the order they were added.

Hi @Shanling, is it possible to allow users to choose how the playlist to be sorted? I am actually prefer to sort the playlist by name (0-9 , A-Z) based on track no, instead of the order they were added.
It will be great if there is a setting at allow us to choose the preferable playlist sorting method.

1) Sort by Name
2) Sort by Order they were added

It will be great if we can have a "Move Up" or "Move Down" Option in playlist's three dot if we are in "Sorted by Order they were added".

2019-04-25-10-20-27-Clipboard.png

May 22, 2019 at 11:34 AM Post #5,120 of 6,413
Hi @Shanling, is it possible to allow users to choose how the playlist to be sorted? I am actually prefer to sort the playlist by name (0-9 , A-Z) based on track no, instead of the order they were added.
It will be great if there is a setting at allow us to choose the preferable playlist sorting method.

1) Sort by Name

It will be great if we can have a "Move Up" or "Move Down" Option in playlist's three dot if we are in "Sorted by Order they were added".

2019-04-25-10-20-27-Clipboard.png
This is where the phone app would shine. Would make it easy to move tracks to a desired order.

@Shanling Why do we not have an update on the phone app? I think people have been quite patient. It's been what, 15 months now? We don't even have a real beta to test. By real, I mean the app we all expect, not the version you made for China.

May 22, 2019 at 3:27 PM Post #5,122 of 6,413
The Shuffle mode of a album or folder that contains for example 10 songs don't stop after played all the songs, come back to play all songs again and I don't like so. I think that must to stop the playback after to play the 10 songs.

May 22, 2019 at 5:33 PM Post #5,123 of 6,413
Back from European exhibitions, quickly trying to catch up, sorry if I missed your question, just send it here again please.

Limitation of hardware used.

Please what was result of this? What did you concluded?

Might have talk if can be included in My Music submenu.

Thanks for feedback, we still need to improve integration of lock screen, I noticed it's causing some problems with wheel shortcut.

Noted on automated pause after BT disconnected.

Any way we can get louder volume on the next firmware update?

May 23, 2019 at 12:27 AM Post #5,124 of 6,413
The Shuffle mode of a album or folder that contains for example 10 songs don't stop after played all the songs, come back to play all songs again and I don't like so. I think that must to stop the playback after to play the 10 songs.

I mentioned that a long time ago as well as I completely agree. This is not 'shuffle', this is 'random'. I would much prefer shuffle mode to also stop after having played all songs in the selection once.

May 23, 2019 at 2:07 AM Post #5,125 of 6,413

1) Sort by Name

Will see what can be done. Majority of users wanted to keep order in which they were added.

For my personal curiosity, why do you wish to put songs into playlist and then have them ordered by name?

This is where the phone app would shine. Would make it easy to move tracks to a desired order.

@Shanling Why do we not have an update on the phone app? I think people have been quite patient. It's been what, 15 months now? We don't even have a real beta to test. By real, I mean the app we all expect, not the version you made for China.

Still in works, no update or estimated date of release right now.

@Shanling I concluded that the reason it died is because my laptop charger outputs at 20v. So I probably killed it by accident.

Oh, that's bad, can I ask what charger exactly was it?

If battery was only part damaged, it's possible to order spare one.

Any way we can get louder volume on the next firmware update?

Please what type of volume you would like to increase? Analog out is now maxed. You want more gain when it comes to Bluetooth output or USB output?

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
May 23, 2019 at 2:28 AM Post #5,128 of 6,413
Screenshot_20190523-142641_Samsung Music.jpg
Will see what can be done. Majority of users wanted to keep order in which they were added.

For my personal curiosity, why do you wish to put songs into playlist and then have them ordered by name?

Still in works, no update or estimated date of release right now.

Oh, that's bad, can I ask what charger exactly was it?

If battery was only part damaged, it's possible to order spare one.

Please what type of volume you would like to increase? Analog out is now maxed. You want more gain when it comes to Bluetooth output or USB output?

Hi there, the reason i requested to sort playlist by name because i am using this player to teach Group Exercise classes and i have named my song with prefix of track number (01-10) for each song from different releases so i won't messed up with the sequence if i added them not in order. And there is no way for me to move the song sequences up and down.

For example, this is how i can do it in my mobile thus i hope to have similar feature in M0 too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back