Sexually ambiguous avatars?
Mar 6, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #46 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.PD
That's funny, your avatar is pretty much how I view you too.
icon10.gif

Excellent. My plan has succeeded.

Mar 6, 2005 at 4:22 AM Post #48 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.PD
One of my friends has an email address that is "bikerchick". Yes she is a woman and yes she has a Harley, two of them in fact.

Ah, my kind of woman! Nothing sexier than a woman on her own bike.....unless she's on the back of my '99 FLSTC!

Mar 6, 2005 at 4:40 AM Post #50 of 105
Ewwww! Bird turd!!!!

Mar 6, 2005 at 4:41 AM Post #51 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicJunkie
(an obvious "hard to get" ploy)

LOL ... what's this with women and news ... do we find them especially attractive when they talk non stop like that ? How do you like that in real life.
wink.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 5:01 AM Post #53 of 105
What do you guys think about people that change their avatars?

On one hand, it can be refreshing to see new avatars. OTOH, when people keep an avatar for a long period of time, I tend to associate them with their avatar and can often just glance at the avatar and know who is posting without even looking at the username. It almost becomes a part of them...kinda like GS-ferrari and his (now gone but not forgotten) Dr. Evil avatar...
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 5:06 AM Post #54 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Imyourzero

On one hand, it can be refreshing to see new avatars. OTOH, when people keep an avatar for a long period of time, I tend to associate them with their avatar and can often just glance at the avatar and know who is posting without even looking at the username. It almost becomes a part of them...kinda like GS-ferrari and his (now gone but not forgotten) Dr. Evil avatar...
biggrin.gif

I agree. To this day, when I think of Aim9x, I think of the screaming guy from Office Space. Although with some people, I never really associated an avatar with them; perhaps because they did change often. KR... comes to mind.

Mar 6, 2005 at 5:13 AM Post #55 of 105
It's all about me.

Don't you just love me?
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 5:14 AM Post #56 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Imyourzero

biggrin.gif

Yeah, I'm the same way, I start to associate people with certain avatars and it only confuses and bewilders me when they change them (like D-EJ915). Still, I've had the same avatar for almost 3.5 years now... Wonder if it's time for me to make a change?

Mar 6, 2005 at 5:37 AM Post #57 of 105
Born2bwire please don't change your avatar. I very much associate you with it.

I have changed mine several times, but I am sticking with the crow now. I may still pop back in as Dr Blast occasionally, but the crow will always come back. I only change from the crow now when my mood is very very different.
Dr Blast
attachment.php

Mar 6, 2005 at 5:45 AM Post #58 of 105
One of my favorite avatars here is the one that blessingx uses. He never has to change it, because whether he is feeling happy or feeling mischevious/evil at the time of his posting, the avatar reflects his mood!
biggrin.gif

edit: [size=small]My 1000th post![/size] Woohoo (I think?)!
smily_headphones1.gif

I won't bother to dedicate a thread to it.
wink.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 6:39 AM Post #60 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepkyng
<----

KUPO!

I know of an overweight chocobo that needs your guidance.

In other news, yes I really am kimura takuya.

(don't think many people'll understand that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back