Sexually ambiguous avatars?
Mar 7, 2005 at 7:08 AM Post #91 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
Well...if you want to get technical I have like 25,000 candidates for avatars...

Good heavens. Where and why do you get all those images? I have maybe 500 pictures on this computer, and maybe 50 of those I'd actualy consider using as an avatar.

The only other thing I'd use would be a giant Pi. 'Twould be awesome. But I've had this guy for so long, I hate to see him go.

Mar 7, 2005 at 8:19 AM Post #92 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephonovich
Ah yes. I've seen stuff like this. Atari Christmas Carols come to mind. Oughta get some of these sometime. But anyway, the reason I'm doing this is the NES/SNES music is free (or "free"... not really sure which. I seriously doubt anyone is going to come after me for it, though), and I already know and love it. Starfox, FF3, Yoshi's World...

If ya need some game music, I might be able to hook you up, I can send discs via mail loaded with MP3's(no viruses/no fees, that's not how I roll)- I have the original FF6, FF Tactics, and some other orchestral versions and the ability to rip from an emulator playing .NSF's and .GBS files. No SNES emulator though
frown.gif
I could let my original SNES copy of FF3 go though. I just wanna see my stuff spread around as vengeance VS the recording industry, IMO
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
tongue.gif

I'm changing my avatar, so maybe I should set it for every 100 posts or something, so that people get different takes on my skill, or lack thereof?

Mar 7, 2005 at 9:46 AM Post #94 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enverxis
hmm now wheres mine from .....
biggrin.gif

Good question! ...I honestly have no idea.

Mar 7, 2005 at 9:53 AM Post #95 of 105
American McGee's Alice.

God I love that game, and the cat.
Shes quite cute too wouldnt you say
k1000smile.gif

Mar 7, 2005 at 8:01 PM Post #96 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enverxis
American McGee's Alice.

God I love that game, and the cat.
Shes quite cute too wouldnt you say
k1000smile.gif

cute in a different way
cool.gif

Mar 8, 2005 at 10:36 AM Post #98 of 105
I'm mirror cracking material and I rule a two bedroom apartment, whereas Constantine the Great is a hunk who ruled the Roman world.

Cheers!
580smile.gif

Mar 8, 2005 at 10:42 AM Post #99 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Altorfer
I'm mirror cracking material and I rule a two bedroom apartment, whereas Constantine the Great is a stud who ruled the Roman world.

Cheers!
580smile.gif

Heheh! ...I wouldn't say I'm a mirror cracking kind of guy myself, just not mirror friendly. Or at least that's the impression I get when turned down by ladies. Argh
tongue.gif

Mar 8, 2005 at 10:56 AM Post #100 of 105
I choosed my avatar because it's kind of an art and yes it does express myself in certain way.. I'm not showing Milla as a 'cute chick', but the way she looks intrested me.. not in a sexual way though.. it's also nice how the avatar alignes to the left border..

Mar 8, 2005 at 11:16 AM Post #101 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glassman
I choosed my avatar because it's kind of an art and yes it does express myself in certain way.. I'm not showing Milla as a 'cute chick', but the way she looks intrested me.. not in a sexual way though.. it's also nice how the avatar alignes to the left border..

I could say the same thing about Estella Warren, but I don't need to; I'd get flamed for it, surely. There are women I've drawn that could easily replace my existing avatar though, and one of them happens to be blonde.
rs1smile.gif
ing,
Abe

Mar 9, 2005 at 12:19 AM Post #103 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkAngel
Gaze not upon my dark beauty mortal, for thy soul shall be mine for eternity.

You still wont tell me where you got that one from.
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2005 at 6:37 PM Post #105 of 105
Maniac Patrick Starfish. He's just cool and I liked this scene very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back