Sexually ambiguous avatars?
Mar 5, 2005 at 11:03 PM Post #31 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedra
<---- Paul Klee's "The Golden Fish". Just a nice painting.

Nice one!

I like to think of my own as an avatar.
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 12:11 AM Post #32 of 105
<---- yup, that's me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnyears
There is no endearing meaning for the word "chick." I have yet to find one woman who thinks of herself as a "chick" or "cute chick."

Thanks for sticking up for the Head-fi sisterhood.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 12:36 AM Post #34 of 105
My avatar is Sharon Tay who may be the least talented newscaster ever to grace the airwaves of Los Angeles but undoubtedly one of the the hottest. I wake up with her every morning. She doesn't realize yet that she is my future wife but I'm hopeful that despite her recent move to NYC (an obvious "hard to get" ploy) we will live in eternal bliss together and have a large and happy family.

Ok, back to reality

MJ

Mar 6, 2005 at 12:43 AM Post #35 of 105
My avatar is Eliza Dushku. I am not Eliza Dushku. I am not a woman either. However, I thought others might enjoy looking at Eliza Dushku whilst (more than?) reading my posts. Just being helpful, you understand
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 1:00 AM Post #36 of 105
I switch mine from time to time depending on my mood. Right now it's what I'd love to have! Although eyeteeth's is pretty cool. Is there anything cooler than Robert Plant lighten up a smoke while on stage (probably) with Zeppelin? I think NOT!!

Mar 6, 2005 at 1:14 AM Post #37 of 105
Quote:

There is no endearing meaning for the word "chick." I have yet to find one woman who thinks of herself as a "chick" or "cute chick."

You should talk to my girlfriend... but she is a bit of a tomboy.

Edit: You know, damn this thread, now I want a new avatar. Maybe a chick.
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #38 of 105
I'm a cartoon character. My wife, who is also a cartoon character, sees all the girl avatars and probably thinks I'm always online chatting to hot sexy human girls. The truth is that I can't find the exit door to get out of this site.
tongue.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 1:42 AM Post #39 of 105
I am actually an overweight nuclear power safety monitor. I love donuts and beer.

Seriously, I just find avatars amusing. I think most are inside or private jokes.... though some are just window dressing.

Mar 6, 2005 at 1:44 AM Post #40 of 105
<------ my avatar is from a radiohead poster designed by Stanley Donwood who does most of their art. It is a picture of the earth, with the xray of i think a skull on both sides of what appears to be a hand, and its supposed to be a mushroom cloud over the earth. I like radiohead...

Mar 6, 2005 at 1:58 AM Post #41 of 105
I guess my SR200 is sexually ambiguous.

Mar 6, 2005 at 2:23 AM Post #42 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
I guess my SR200 is sexually ambiguous.

Your SR200 is hot.

<----- That's not me, I sure wish it was, but I think it represents me pretty well.

G

Mar 6, 2005 at 2:28 AM Post #43 of 105
My Descent shield has been with me for a long time, since D3 came out. Oddly enough, I used some cool script-looking font in it instead of the Descent font. I kind of like it that way.

Sexually ambiguous? There's nothing sexual about it.
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 3:21 AM Post #44 of 105
Quote:

One of my friends has an email address that is "bikerchick". Yes she is a woman and yes she has a Harley, two of them in fact.

I think my avatar is an embodiment of me. I'm just an old crow wandering about the fields of life.

Mar 6, 2005 at 3:29 AM Post #45 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephonovich
I switched it out for the Geek Dude (from the Switch to Linux flash animatino) awhile back, and did so on other forums I frequent. It's pretty much an embodiment of how I view myself.

That's funny, your avatar is pretty much how I view you too.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back