Sexiest headphones.
Jan 21, 2012 at 12:34 PM Post #16 of 190
I can never decide how much I like the aesthetics of the HiFiMAN lineup. I think that as far as a "utilitarian" looking design, they do it very well.

But I've always loved the HD800, think I might like the HD700 more based on the pictures I've seen. Can't say until I see a pair in person. That said, I don't like the HD650/600 style.

Grado's have a certain cool factor.

Jan 21, 2012 at 12:56 PM Post #19 of 190

Quote:

If they didn't have the logo on them, I would actually have to agree. Maybe part of that is my irrational hatred of the brand, but I really think that without the beats logo or even with a less obtrusive logo that isn't red they would look clean. If they just had the Monster logo, maybe.

Jan 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM Post #24 of 190
Philips Fidelio L1

Jan 22, 2012 at 12:38 AM Post #28 of 190

Quote:

LOOKS THE BEST.  SOUNDS THE BEST.

Quote:

If they didn't have the logo on them, I would actually have to agree. Maybe part of that is my irrational hatred of the brand, but I really think that without the beats logo or even with a less obtrusive logo that isn't red they would look clean. If they just had the Monster logo, maybe.

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE ANOTHER HATER.  KEEP SAVING THOSE COINS.  ONE DAY YOU CAN AFFORD THE BEST.

Jan 22, 2012 at 12:52 AM Post #29 of 190
^^^ Oh boy, here we go
rolleyes.gif
. Please don't lock the thread
frown.gif

Also, I agree with Coq de Combat on the XB series. They're definitely either a love or a hate. But they're just so ridiculous and I love black and brushed aluminum.

The Phiaton MS400 are pretty sexy. Reminds me of a sports car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back