Sennheiser Spring Sale
Jun 3, 2020 at 5:58 AM Post #46 of 47
Why people are so mad in this forum? I'm only a couple of posts here and I'm already afraid that if I dig deeper into this hobbie I may become something like that
Well, there are many passionate enthusiasts here, and differences in opinion happen... but generally people are nice. If you stick around (I started lurking in 2008!), you’ll find some threads that start to feel like a group of friends. And if you ever get to go to a meet like a CanJam, or see someone with a more “exotic” headphone, the usual first reaction is acknowledgment as “one of us.“ That’s why Head-Fi’s traditional welcome for new people is NOT “What cable should I buy?” but is actually the much more friendly and sympathetic “Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet!” 😂

Obviously r & d matters and there is always risk involved, but 10 plus years is too long in my opinion. I think were beating a dead horse here, but it is funny. Lol HD580, HD600, HD650, HD660s are not all that different from each other in design, and slightly different in sound signatures. 1994-2020 is practically going on a 30 year old design. 💀
The HD 580 was one of Axel Grell’s first designs, intended to be on his quest to make something that totally sounded like the original Orpheus, but more affordable and compatible with a Dynamic driver. He had the goal to improve the technical performance of the headphone, without sacrificing that tonality (though of course each model changed a bit, they all exhibited a “house sound).

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2020 at 7:58 PM Post #47 of 47
0520_Sennheiser_Audiophile_HeadFi_LeaderBanner_1920x1080px_2.jpg
Hello! As you may know, the 2020 year marks Sennheiser’s 75th anniversary. While it is an exciting milestone for the brand we cannot help but share your sadness in the cancellation and rescheduling of Head-Fi community events, in addition to other activities we had scheduled around the anniversary celebration.

We had already planned a late-Spring promotion, however, and are happy to announce limited-time offers on some of our favorite headphones to rediscover your music collection. Now through June 21st 2020, we’re offering savings up to 40% on the Sennheiser web shop or through your favorite Sennheiser dealer.

*Offers are shown for US customers. Other regions should check with their Sennheiser dealer about any applicable specials for their region. Prices and participation may vary, while supplies last.

Full-size headphones
product_detail_x2_desktop_Sennheiser_HD_820_Headset_01.jpg
product_detail_x2_desktop_Sennheiser_HD-800-S_Over-Ear_02.jpg
product_detail_x2_desktop_HD_660S_Sennheiser_01.jpg
HD 820 - Save $400​
HD 800 S - Save $300​
HD 660 S - Save $100​

Universal fit in-ear monitors
IE_80S_BT_Product_shot_cutout_Isofront_left.jpg
IE_80S_Product_shot_cutout_Detail.jpg
IE_60_Product_shot_Set.jpg
IE 80 S BT - Save $200
IE 80 S - Save $100​
IE 60 - Save $90​

Stay safe and happy listening!

It's nice for you to have the sale, but maybe have some full time worker at your warehouse? I called today after my order was "sent to warehouse on Monday", and was told they are looking for a dispatcher so that person can ship my order...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back