Sennheiser Spring Sale
May 24, 2020 at 4:20 AM Post #16 of 47
I don't see any discount applied to the HD800S when I click on the above link to Sennheiser UK online shop, the price shown there is the full £1400...

May 25, 2020 at 9:10 AM Post #17 of 47
I don't see any discount applied to the HD800S when I click on the above link to Sennheiser UK online shop, the price shown there is the full £1400...

The small print at the bottom states 'Offers valid in North America only'. [Edit] Another disappointment for UK Head-Fiers, following on from Sennheiser's decision not to exhibit at CanJam London in recent times.

Last edited:
May 25, 2020 at 9:14 AM Post #18 of 47
May 25, 2020 at 1:04 PM Post #21 of 47
The small print at the bottom states 'Offers valid in North America only'. [Edit] Another disappointment for UK Head-Fiers, following on from Sennheiser's decision not to exhibit at CanJam London in recent times.
Well, hopefully Sennheiser will be back someday after this epidemic! I had the absolute pleasure to visit the UK one time BECAUSE of CanJam London, and I really enjoyed the city as well! In fact, my wife and I were just talking this morning about London as one of our possible honeymoon places.

EDIT: Apparently, Sennheiser intended to exhibit this year, and currently intends to be back for the next CanJam London.

Last edited:
May 25, 2020 at 3:07 PM Post #22 of 47
This not Focal tread. Go to Focal tread and advertise them all you want.

Whoa, somebody didn't take their medication today!
FWIW I don't have any Focal headphones, nor any affiliation with Focal but I do have a pair of HD580's which are still going strong.

Last edited:
May 27, 2020 at 11:53 PM Post #30 of 47
what sort of promotion is that? A charity for the richest people on earth?

Unlike Sennheiser of course, who are giving away their HD820 for only £1,999 here in the UK. And then there's the Orpheus HE1 on sale at a mere £51,000 :) Same charity I guess!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back