Sennheiser PX210BT Bluetooth headphones you better take SERIOUSLY!!!!
Jun 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM Post #31 of 43
Yeah true! In fact the PX 210 I think since mid/late last year has been discontinued already (although Amazon still has lots of it). If it has the same driver than those then much better since there's no need to upgrade for me. :)

As for my device, I'm using a Galaxy phone w/c has an A2DP 2.1 Bluetooth. Probably not really hissing and could be that I'm just being nitpicky. Either way I don't have plans to get that bluetooth dongle or whatever from Sennheiser since I heard there's not much difference in sound quality
well as for the sound quality I cant imagine the Apt-x adapter would be any better than with the wire.

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #33 of 43
Hi guys.
I use Sonys XB500, also have Denons D1100 and listen various music styles such as rock, trance, pop, even little bit opera.
For 80% of music I prefer xb500 to d1100. After Sony on Denon I feel like bass went away.
Want to buy decent BT headphones for my Galaxy S3 so what about bass quantity on these Sennh? Is there distortion on high volumes?

Sep 1, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #34 of 43
Howdy. Well I use the px210bt with the new iPad (no dongle) and they are fantastic. Regarding sound I have listened to techno/trance, classic music, symphonic rock and others on them at max vol with no perceptible issues.

How ever I did not try very bassy music but I bet they would no disappoint you. Hey... It's sennheiser :p

Sep 2, 2012 at 1:47 AM Post #35 of 43
Well anyway I'm going to try it tomorrow. If it's not that I'm expecting I'll return them. As for Galaxy S 3, as I see it supports this apt-x codec, so how can I see if it's activated? I mean is there any indicator or should I enable this feature somewhere in the phone?

May 30, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #38 of 43
Just got these today and they are amazing.  I love them.  Just one issue.  Is there a way to turn these damn things off?  The instructions say you hit the center button and the light goes off and that's all.  But then I try to play music on my phone and it turns them back on and plays them through the headphones.  I had the headphones in my truck earlier and had an issue as well because the phone kept trying to play through the headphones rather than my truck.

Jun 2, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #41 of 43
I think maybe my pair has an issue.  With my phone less than 12" away from me I constantly hear a slight crackle from the music.  Almost like I'm JUST about to be out of range.  And streaming my phone to my truck sounds perfect..

Feb 15, 2015 at 7:57 PM Post #43 of 43
My personal opinion is any earbud has no sound stage at all. music is in your head. senn's dont have alot but any help you feel like your listening to a stereo, or maybe a small band. px210bt are still one of my still used headsets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back