Sennheiser Momentum over ear replacement..... Denon AH-D600 vs Nad Viso HP50 vs B&W P7 vs B&O Beoplay H6 vs Dt770 80/32ohm
Aug 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #46 of 47
Nope. Haven't been able to evaluate them properly. 

I can't see the Momentum (or for that matter many consumer headphones) being as bright as the Amperior though.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. When will you be getting the Amperiors?

if everything works out as planned i will receive them a week from today (wednesday here in portugal).

If they join all the improvements i mentinoned above, even if just a bit i think i will enjoy them very much.

Jul 16, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #47 of 47
  Nope. Haven't been able to evaluate them properly. 

I can't see the Momentum (or for that matter many consumer headphones) being as bright as the Amperior though.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. When will you be getting the Amperiors?

Now that the amperiors are gone its time to "attack" the dt770 80 ohm.... :D
I am a bit said because i never ended up getting the d600's you have and i probably never will.... i can see some stores selling them "like new" for 130 euros but now amazon is selling them new for 500 euros again (a year ago they coste 1/4 of the current price)....

Lets see if i like the dt's..... i think i am going for the head fi triade.... dt770, m50x and hd25.... :D

Would like to get the new momentums since i loved the first one and now the pads must be extremely better and larger, but for their current price i can get a hd25 and a dt770, or a dt770 and a athm50, or a ath m50 and a hd25 and still it would be cheaper than the momentums 2.0.... i believe that the momentums can be amazing.... but worth twice the price of this 3 legendary cans?

Lets see if i'm a beyer fan.... worst case scenario i loose 16 euros returning them.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back