1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sennheiser IE800 IEM's

First

Back
497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506
  1. WilcoRoger
    FWIW - I've found that replacing the original tips with Comply T-200 foam tips I had lying around, they stay much firmer in the ear. I cannot say if the sound signature changed (probably little, if at all) but it's more comfortable to wear. (Isolation probably improved somewhat, but nothing to compare with an Ety ER or Klipsch X12)

2. ruthieandjohn
    Interesting. Comply makes a spiral-interior tip especially for the IE800, implying that “normal” Comply tips won’t fit! Guess yours do.

3. rezakhalvati
    They are as relevant today, and will continue to be, as long as your goal is extraordinary sound and extreme pleasure from your music. As far as prices being lower now, I have to disagree. At least in the US, the very few brand new ones that you can find, are over $1,000. “If” you are lucky enough to find one. The original IE800 IEMs are, in my opinion, one of those very special once-in-a-lifetime happenings. Priceless.

ruthieandjohn and Progisus like this.
  4. Random Lunatic
    My IE800 just stopped working out of nowhere for the 2nd time. I had them replaced half a year ago, because one side just stopped functioning, and now it has happened again. I'm careful with them, don't listen loud, but suddenly the left side just stopped playing. Last time it was a driver that had given out, and the warranty is now out.
    I am disappointed beyond belief - Sennheiser is a company whose products I expect to last for decades, like my fathers old HD545... Not a 1000$ flagship model giving out in under a year!

Dont know what to do...

5. Vesperaudio
    PM me if need any kind of repair services for ie800.

6. musicinmymind
    Sorry for delayed replay, I am not sure which one. It is also 5 years old, when I got
    Not sure friend, I got it when they were released.

I have posted pic here, please check
    https://www.head-fi.org/threads/sennheiser-ie800-iems.605438/page-217#post-11469261

First

Back
497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506