1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sennheiser IE800 IEM's

First

Back
498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507
Next

Last
  1. chillout
    Currently looking for broken İE 800 for the replacement spares. Need an left earbud driver+ceramic.

2. Dobrescu George
    I think you need both IEMs, they are joined at the Y split, you can't get just the left earpiece and glue it there...

3. lesale08
    What happened to it?

4. chillout
    My brother cut the left earpiece and throw it away. So, there is an only cable on the left part.

5. musicinmymind
    God bless your brother

6. lesale08
    Holy mother of cows. He must have been a joy to be with.

7. chillout
    I can buy your headphones:)

8. lesale08
    So sorry to hear that.

9. kernel8888
    Well winter is good for one thing – I found a pair of ie800s in a coat pocket that I haven’t worn for two years but I thought I had lost

had bought another pair in the meantime haha- anyone need a pair?

10. Progisus
    You can never have too many 800s.

11. Audiofiend1
    Yeah, i'll do you a favor and tale them off ye hands, ship em over :):darthsmile::darthsmile:

12. amature101
    What is the issue about ie800 cable becoming harden and does this issue still happened to the recent batch of earphone? Does warrant cover this issue?

13. twiceboss
    Hey, where i can find these iems? There are some on ebay but idk about fake issue.

14. kernel8888
    pm'd you

twiceboss likes this.
  15. WilcoRoger
    These boys have been in the drawer for some time, but now they got some serious listening time - I was again blown away how good they are! I'm happy I went for them.

First

Back
498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507
Next

Last