Sennheiser IE7 for £35, free delivery from orange.
Jul 31, 2010 at 10:11 AM Post #62 of 155
Argh I can't believe I missed this deal! Couple of hours late I bet, they're out of stock atm!!

I recently broke my Sennheiser PX100-IIs and been looking for good deals on IEMs.. If someone can help me out and sell me a pair ofthese IE7s for the same price or slightly more I'd be thrilled!! I'm living in the UK atm for the next 3 weeks so this deal would have been perfect...can't believe I missed it...:frowning2:

Oh and hi btw, I'm new here, I've been reading the forum for weeks though =D

Jul 31, 2010 at 6:20 PM Post #65 of 155
I sincerely hope Orange didn't get a batch of fakes thinking they were real from a distributor.... And I also hope that those who ordered don't receive CX300s.

Aug 1, 2010 at 3:11 AM Post #67 of 155

Quote:
I sincerely hope Orange didn't get a batch of fakes thinking they were real from a distributor.... And I also hope that those who ordered don't receive CX300s.

I can't see a company the size of Orange being that gullible and they couldn't sent out CX300's instead, as everyone would return them and their reputation would be hit.

Quote:
Has anyone received the second email confirming the order has been fulfilled?

No order confirmation email yet, but they are still listed on the website for £35, but with coming soon stated, so I can't see there being a problem with the orders or they would have changed the details.

Just hang in there and people will post if they are being sent out.

Aug 1, 2010 at 3:51 AM Post #68 of 155
If these are ever back in stock and anybody else in interested in shipping to the U.S.A. send me a pm as I am highly interested in getting a set of these....BiG KeV???
wink_face.gif

Thanks.

Aug 2, 2010 at 12:38 AM Post #71 of 155
Not for me. I've had confirmation of my order but no specifics on delivery as yet. Fingers crossed...

Aug 2, 2010 at 2:45 AM Post #72 of 155
I'm still open to anyone being generous enough :wink:

Aug 2, 2010 at 6:58 AM Post #74 of 155
so they gave your money back? Or will you get it when it comes in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back