Sennheiser IE7 for £35, free delivery from orange.
Jul 31, 2010 at 7:58 AM Post #46 of 155
Someone should buy me one too :D (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease)

Jul 31, 2010 at 8:09 AM Post #49 of 155
Just phoned orange to check on my order and to enquire on whether the price was genuine, the guy said they are out of stock now and their system has gone mad unsurprisingly. He seemed very doubtful that I'd get the phones too but said the money wouldnt come out until ( or if ) they've been dispatched. Hmmm.

Jul 31, 2010 at 8:10 AM Post #52 of 155
I would really appreciate if someone buys a pair for me and ships to Bulgaria, I will pay by PayPal

Jul 31, 2010 at 8:19 AM Post #53 of 155

Quote:
Just phoned orange to check on my order and to enquire on whether the price was genuine, the guy said they are out of stock now and their system has gone mad unsurprisingly. He seemed very doubtful that I'd get the phones too but said the money wouldnt come out until ( or if ) they've been dispatched. Hmmm.

So you're saying that only the first people to order them will be getting them? In that case I hope Big Kev was fast enough to get them :)

Jul 31, 2010 at 8:20 AM Post #54 of 155

Quote:

Aww.. well I am not suprised, it's a great offer! :)

Jul 31, 2010 at 8:25 AM Post #55 of 155
Just to let you guys know, the product on the website is now listed as 'coming soon' and if you click to the product's page the 'buy now' button has been replaced by a 'email' button. I'm hoping that this means that everyone who successfully ordered while it said buy now will be getting a pair, although there's a chance there's not going to be enough.

Jul 31, 2010 at 9:00 AM Post #57 of 155

Quote:
So you're saying that only the first people to order them will be getting them? In that case I hope Big Kev was fast enough to get them :)

The guy on the phone was very reluctant to say anything for definite, only that they were out of stock , that the system had gone mad with orders and that he couldnt be sure if I'd recieve them or not.

Jul 31, 2010 at 9:13 AM Post #58 of 155
A post from some guy on Hot Deals UK:

Quote:
http://www.orangeaccessories.co.uk/music.html?npc=49 it's on that page

It would be some cockup to misprice the item and have it featured on the front page and display that it was previously £145 and accidentally just happen to take exactly 75% off 
emoticon-flirty.png

edit: and the price isn't exactly 75% off either, so it would have manually been put in as the amount taken off as well. I'm fairly sure I'm getting my headphones ^_^

This is interrupting my pessimism on this deal. Agh. Now I'm getting excited. =(.

Jul 31, 2010 at 9:49 AM Post #60 of 155
I only oder one pair successfully, and then want to order one more for my friend but it shows out of stock
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back