Sennheiser IE7 for £35, free delivery from orange.
Jul 31, 2010 at 5:26 AM Post #16 of 155
Just emailed my brother in the UK asking him to get 4 pairs for me and family members in Canada. I mentioned the discount code = £28.00 each. What a deal!!!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Jul 31, 2010 at 5:53 AM Post #20 of 155
I've got a pair of IE8's, but I couldn't resist
very_evil_smiley.gif
. Bargain. I'll either keep them as a back up or give then to my girlfriend.

Jul 31, 2010 at 6:01 AM Post #22 of 155
Quote:
2 pairs ordered! surely they will default on these or can they?

They can default (though it's not called that). It's in the T&Cs. The contract doesn't exist until they dispatch the goods or bill your card. Once that's done though the headphones should be yours. I've ordered mine. Was looking for something new. 

Jul 31, 2010 at 6:03 AM Post #23 of 155
I'll place an order for three more sets, providing I get a Paypal gift payment only in advance for the £28, unless I can't use the code again, in which case it'll be £35 plus postage using This calculator bearing in mind that I'll only send them on fully insured, with delivery confirmation in case of loss.

The email that I received reads as follows:

Please note that this e-mail is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order and your contract to purchase these items is not complete until we send you an e-mail notifying you that the items have been dispatched to you.
Support Orange

If the order doesn't go through, or they won't let me place another order, I'll refund the payment straight away, but bear in mind you'll be charged for receiving the payment back to you.

If you're interested, drop me a PM.

Jul 31, 2010 at 6:10 AM Post #26 of 155
[Crosses fingers they start stocking the T1]

Jul 31, 2010 at 6:11 AM Post #27 of 155
i ordered 2 but accidently put the wrong email address because iv just changed my email.
will that be a problem? iv emailed customer services

Jul 31, 2010 at 6:19 AM Post #29 of 155
Just ordered me a pair. No idea if the IE7 is any good - guess should have done some research first but 28 quid is insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back