Sennheiser ie 8 bad cable.
Sep 29, 2010 at 10:52 AM Post #61 of 67
Damn it's been a long time since I've seen someone so angry on these forums. Either you just threw 300$ iem in the can just because there was a problem during fabrication (which is covered by the warranty) or you bought a pair of fake and are either too proud to admit they are fakes or too stupid to see they are fake.

Anyway you are a fool and should avoid posting on this forum.

Sep 29, 2010 at 11:20 AM Post #62 of 67
I give them a chance by buying another new cable but they broke  after some days again without doing anything to them i accept phones to broke once if they broke twice and without any sign of damage then  to the trash directly there its the place for this type of phones. The dealer its savana@softnet.ro an 100% authorized sennheiser dealer so its no excuse for what   happened.There's a lot of sennheiser fans on this forum who would do and say anything to protect this brand please ignore this post if you are a sennheiser fan.

Sep 29, 2010 at 11:25 AM Post #63 of 67
Just a question: are you using the cable to tow your mobile home?
deadhorse.gif

Sep 29, 2010 at 12:27 PM Post #64 of 67
If your so mad about your broken iem, why would you not want them to replace it and get brand new ones.  If I paid over 300 for an iem and it was faulty, I would demand my refund or another brand new one. You are plain stupid if you threw yours away, calling them and asking them to replace it would only take about 20 mins. You bought fakes deal with it, and stop bad mouthing Sennheiser.

Sep 29, 2010 at 12:41 PM Post #65 of 67

to be very very honest, yes, I am a fan of the way the IE8 measures up and is made because it's durability is one of the best in the biz. I can accept that you got a faulty cable the first time round based on the fact that there are duds made all the time e.g. grenades that don't always blow up, but the chances of you getting another dud are pretty darn low. That and the fact that you just seem out to put down Sennheiser for whatever reason. The incoherence on your posts are somewhat baffling.

personally, I don't believe you. You've been called out several times and seem pretty adamant about it and just seem to be a disgruntled person with an axe to grind against the brand. No one in their right mind would have done what you have done. If the brand manufactures something poorly, they will have to account for it. You don't go on your own and blow another 50 - 100 USD on another cable on your own just for kicks. But hey, it's your prerogative and either someone is plain loony not to claim a refund/exchange or heck, don't know what else there is. If you were even serious, when people told you that you shouldn't have cut stuff up to void the warranty, you would probably have gone, oh crap. But the events you are alleging are so far-fetched, it's well, ludicrous. Anyways, rant over, not even sure why I bothered
biggrin.gif

Anyone peace out and I hope one day, you'll find something you enjoy and not decide do the actions you have proposed you have done here again
smile_phones.gif

Quote:
I give them a chance by buying another new cable but they broke  after some days again without doing anything to them i accept phones to broke once if they broke twice and without any sign of damage then  to the trash directly there its the place for this type of phones. The dealer its savana@softnet.ro an 100% authorized sennheiser dealer so its no excuse for what   happened.There's a lot of sennheiser fans on this forum who would do and say anything to protect this brand please ignore this post if you are a sennheiser fan.

Sep 29, 2010 at 1:33 PM Post #66 of 67
Guys, I'm just baffled by all the replies considering where the conversation started and where it lead afterwards. Don't feed the troll, please. And if he (by some chance) is not a troll, he's just thick. Either way - you still lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back