Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
Mar 21, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #7,126 of 23,482
  Whew, for a moment I thought that burning in or having used my HD600's over time would cause them to turn into sneakers
biggrin.gif

Mine turned into hikers. 
tongue_smile.gif

Dang, I was hoping that mine would turn into HD800's. I was sooo dissapointed.
mad.gif
 Maybe if I keep listening......

Mar 22, 2014 at 11:23 PM Post #7,129 of 23,482
Guys,

What is your opinion on M stage VS O2 ?

There are very less comparisons between these two. Any light upon this topic would be really helpful.

Purely based upon SQ, ignoring all other factors like price and portability.

Mar 23, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #7,132 of 23,482

Hehe.. A true designer.. Can it  even be  achieved?
wink_face.gif

HD600 was tonally balanced if compared to HD800 .
   They sounded further away also

I can keep burning them in, untill I imagine they're different.
wink_face.gif

Even though I like they way they are.

Mar 23, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #7,133 of 23,482
Back to my hearing issues... My doctor thinks I have a liquid collecting behind my eardrums. I have taken one week course of ear drops antibiotics (to remove ear inflammation/infection)
and a steroid nasal spray (to open up canals and allow the liquid from my ears drain down to nasopharynx). I'm now back from vacation, but I haven't tried wearing my HD600s just yet...
But I think I have an improvement. Super-sensitivity is mostly gone and I've enjoyed some music without pain and ringing on my big stereo yesterday night.

I urge everyone having issues similar to mine to go and see their physician!

Mar 23, 2014 at 11:38 AM Post #7,134 of 23,482
  Back to my hearing issues... My doctor thinks I have a liquid collecting behind my eardrums. I have taken one week course of ear drops antibiotics (to remove ear inflammation/infection)
and a nasal spray (to open up canals and allow the liquid from my ears drain down to nasopharynx). I'm now back from vacation, but I haven't tried wearing my HD600s just yet...
But I think I have an improvement. Super-sensitivity is mostly gone and I've enjoyed some music without pain and ringing on my big stereo yesterday night.

I hope you get back to normal and can enjoy your 600s again.

Mar 23, 2014 at 11:48 AM Post #7,137 of 23,482
I don't find it tinny to my ears.  The Magni and Modi sound like they should cost more.  I wanted a small rig to move around the house with me when I don't feel sitting at my main stack.  Very impressed with how the 600s sound with this setup.

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #7,138 of 23,482
and a steroid nasal spray (to open up canals and allow the liquid from my ears drain down to nasopharynx). I'm now back from vacation, but I haven't tried wearing my HD600s just yet...

Outstanding, glad to hear things are looking up for you. I wonder if your new found ears will require a burn in period? 
biggrin.gif

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:46 PM Post #7,139 of 23,482
  Outstanding, glad to hear things are looking up for you. I wonder if your new found ears will require a burn in period? 
biggrin.gif

They do, I had to crank up my listening volumes a bit and I had trouble understanding some people talking to me.
Looks like my brain had to readapt to lower hearing sensitivity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back