sennheiser hd 580 ( drivers)
Feb 12, 2011 at 12:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

grish

New Head-Fier
i have a pair of these that i need to fix, one driver is down, if any of you lovely people have one in your tool kits not doing anything id like to buy it. or point me to a good provider source thanku and hello everyone!!!!:)

Feb 12, 2011 at 4:02 PM Post #2 of 14
You might be able to find a pair of HD600 drivers easily.  (HD580's are basically HD600's).  Drivers are something you probably want to replace in pairs.

The US Sennheiser Parts site use to have the HD600 drivers but I don't recall seeing them last time I was looking at HD600 parts.  There might be a few eBay sellers, selling new in bag ones (like they do with grills and ear pads).

Feb 12, 2011 at 6:39 PM Post #5 of 14

Quote:
You might be able to find a pair of HD600 drivers easily.  (HD580's are basically HD600's).  Drivers are something you probably want to replace in pairs.

The US Sennheiser Parts site use to have the HD600 drivers but I don't recall seeing them last time I was looking at HD600 parts.  There might be a few eBay sellers, selling new in bag ones (like they do with grills and ear pads).

i had a look around so far nothing on ebay,   i found a company in uk , the drivers are £70 +vat  each  oi!!

did you know the hd 265 use the same drivers as well? hehe they do cos i got a pair of those i use for when im recording on the drums,  

Feb 12, 2011 at 6:46 PM Post #8 of 14

Quote:
thanks for the link but it seems there no info the page is blank, thanks for trying though, my quest goes oooooon :)

Quote:
http://shop.sennheiserusa.com/retail2002/ProductDetails.aspx?direct_cat=Parts&direct_prod=091570

Hm... in any case, the product number is 091570 for the Sennheiser USA shop.

Feb 12, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #9 of 14

Quote:

Quote:
thanks for the link but it seems there no info the page is blank, thanks for trying though, my quest goes oooooon :)

Quote:
http://shop.sennheiserusa.com/retail2002/ProductDetails.aspx?direct_cat=Parts&direct_prod=091570

ok cool , ill get a quote and see what they want in moneys for them thanku!! :)

Feb 12, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #10 of 14

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ok cool , ill get a quote and see what they want in moneys for them thanku!! :)

just got the link correct thanku again , good price as well.  this will really help me out big time!!!!!!!!!

Feb 12, 2011 at 7:29 PM Post #11 of 14
That link is the right link but if you click on it it takes you back to the start.  HD580 -> Elements -> (number, it's only one item here).  (in the part section).  Just checked it out $60 for a pair and it's still there.

Edit:  Never mind recent link seems to work.

Feb 13, 2011 at 5:36 AM Post #12 of 14

Quote:
That link is the right link but if you click on it it takes you back to the start.  HD580 -> Elements -> (number, it's only one item here).  (in the part section).  Just checked it out $60 for a pair and it's still there.

i did that and went to see if i could order the parts, and it seems i cant, they only ship within the usa, and sennheiser uk has no parts and do not know the part number. what a shame, im gonna try and write to the sennheiser usa 

Feb 13, 2011 at 5:58 AM Post #13 of 14

Quote:
Quote:

i did that and went to see if i could order the parts, and it seems i cant, they only ship within the usa, and sennheiser uk has no parts and do not know the part number. what a shame, im gonna try and write to the sennheiser usa 

just wrote sennheiser uk and ill see if they can help. we got  an  online distributer here called the cable company and they want £68 +vat for one element, thats nearly 400% mark up and i aint paying that lol  

Feb 26, 2019 at 2:12 AM Post #14 of 14
Hello You all

Up for this topic as i can find The 095170 item anymore for my HD 580.......22 years old!!!
just one driver out and for sure need to change both !!
but on Ebay they only have the 092855.

Thank you if you can updated me with actual links.

Arnaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back