Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM
Sep 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #196 of 461
Same thing happened with the Amperiors. In fact, there's still very few impressions and its been out awhile. Patience
smile.gif

Sep 9, 2012 at 4:50 PM Post #198 of 461
Quote:
So this launches in mid-September of 2012 right? Not 2013? I only ask because with about a week to go till launch there seems to be a dearth of impressions or reviews. I appreciate the beautiful photos but some impressions about the sound would help.

This will be available through Apple Store exclusively like the Amperior? When is the exact launch date?

The fact that the plugs are not gold plated worry me. Not that I care about gold, but that Sennheiser wants to make more of a fashion statement than a sonic statement. But I guess as someone said earlier the proof will be in the pudding.

Yes, 2012.  These were announced with a relatively short timeline for release, perhaps for competitive reasons.  You know as much as anyone here regarding availability.  Sennheiser did indicate they would be available through Apples stores, but added they would include their "partners".  I wouldn't worry about the gold plugs so much unless your input source is also gold plated and even then....

Sep 10, 2012 at 3:43 AM Post #200 of 461
Quote:
Just to let you all know (again) - the Sennheiser MOMENTUM is in the Closed Mid-Fi Portable Battle 2012.

Drop by with your thoughts - and provide reviews once you get yours!

Sorry, but this starts to get annoying.

Sep 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #202 of 461
Waiting for review....They look good - but perhaps over-priced depending on the SQ....JUDE - what say you??

Sep 11, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #203 of 461
Quote:
I've done it only twice, and apologized.
The only reason I did it again was due to the poll resetting a few times. I hope you understand.

Its cool. It doesn't annoy me.

Sep 11, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #204 of 461
Didn't Jude say he would give his impressions within the following days, or something along those lines? It's been over 2 weeks.... lol Not hating, just can't wait to hear your impressions. It's really odd that the Momentum headphones don't have a single review and are suppose to be out in a few days (middle of september) somethings wrong here...

Sep 11, 2012 at 3:01 PM Post #205 of 461
Quote:
Didn't Jude say he would give his impressions within the following days, or something along those lines? It's been over 2 weeks.... lol Not hating, just can't wait to hear your impressions. It's really odd that the Momentum headphones don't have a single review and are suppose to be out in a few days (middle of september) somethings wrong here...

I wonder if Sennheiser asked him to wait?

Sep 11, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #206 of 461
That's what I was thinking... I just returned my Amperiors so i could purchase these, i've always been a fan of circumaural headphones. Hopefully they sound even better if not the same. Here's to wishing.

Sep 11, 2012 at 4:02 PM Post #207 of 461
Actually, I was wondering if someone can help me out with a question I have...

I would like to know how to improve the overall sound quality of my headphones? I use an iPod touch. So I was thinking maybe buy new cables or possibly amp up? Can anyone help out and please be specific lol I am a hi-fi retard. I just know I appreciate quality sound. I tend to prefer a more boomy sound with it muddiying up the quality of music. Also, if you do recommend a product please be aware that I am on a somewhat limited budget.

Please help!!! : )

Thanks

Sep 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #209 of 461
Quote:

Well, Jude has mentioned before that he didn't post too many impressions if he didn't like 'x'/'y' headphones (or something like that)...

eek.gif

Sep 11, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #210 of 461
Quote:
Actually, I was wondering if someone can help me out with a question I have...

I would like to know how to improve the overall sound quality of my headphones? I use an iPod touch. So I was thinking maybe buy new cables or possibly amp up? Can anyone help out and please be specific lol I am a hi-fi retard. I just know I appreciate quality sound. I tend to prefer a more boomy sound with it muddiying up the quality of music. Also, if you do recommend a product please be aware that I am on a somewhat limited budget.

Please help!!! : )

Thanks

I will keep it cheap, simple and very good- FiiO E11 if you just need a portable; FiiO E17 if you need desktop DAC and portable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back