Sennheiser Amperiors?
Jun 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM Post #241 of 1,022
Quote:
Hi guys,

The Amperiors will be available for sale in the US from 6/12. This is only on Apple.com and some Apple retail stores. Will try to get the retail store locations and post the info here 
wink_face.gif

Cheers!

Thanks a lot!

Jun 1, 2012 at 8:38 AM Post #243 of 1,022
Quote:

The Amperiors will be available for sale in the US from 6/12.

Does this mean 6th December, June 2012, or 12th June?

Jun 1, 2012 at 9:07 AM Post #244 of 1,022

Getting them up an running so far though everything's great. It's certainly a darker shade of blue to what photos would have you believe but once more i'm digging these Amperiors.

Jun 1, 2012 at 12:47 PM Post #246 of 1,022
Liking these more and more every time I see them :p 

Looking forward to hearing how they sound and how they compare to the hd-25-1-II.

Hopefully can pick them up online as I am from Australia and will cost too much for me to buy locally :p

Jun 2, 2012 at 3:18 PM Post #247 of 1,022
I am a lucky owner)) i heard that in US the amperior model was shipped in a super limited quantity only 300 pcs. And that the full start of sales will be september worldwide. However, in where i live - Genevem we have it in the apple store for 309 CHF including the vat and stuff)

Jun 3, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #248 of 1,022
Quote:
I am a lucky owner)) i heard that in US the amperior model was shipped in a super limited quantity only 300 pcs. And that the full start of sales will be september worldwide. However, in where i live - Genevem we have it in the apple store for 309 CHF including the vat and stuff)

Wow cool,
How do you find them?

Jun 3, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #249 of 1,022
Quote:
Hi guys,

The Amperiors will be available for sale in the US from 6/12. This is only on Apple.com and some Apple retail stores. Will try to get the retail store locations and post the info here 
wink_face.gif

Cheers!

That's great.  Thanks for the info.  That's just enough time for me to get them before my flight which makes me happy!

Jun 4, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #251 of 1,022
Anybody know where you can pick up a pair online yet?

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM Post #253 of 1,022
Haha - literally, the response directly above yours posted 9 hours before you posted gives you your answer - not available for another week.

Good point but what threw me (after reading through this thread) is that 300 sets have been released already

Jun 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM Post #254 of 1,022
Sennheiser's web site is misleading everyone when they say it is now available through Apple.  I spoke with an Apple representative who said they are not currently available for sale in the US.  I also called Sennheiser and they told me they now won't be available in the US until JULY.  I let them know how misleading their web site is to say they are available now through Apple when that is not the case.  This release game they are playing is frustrating and may help me with a buying decision that would not include the Sennheiser Amperior.  The V-Moda M-100 is also coming out in July for $50 less and has the potential for sound reproduction as good, if not superior to the Amperior with far superior bass extension based on the M-100's circumaural design and 50mm drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back