Sennheiser Amperior Impressions Thread
Feb 3, 2014 at 3:26 PM Post #617 of 1,054
will they ship that cable to Canada do you know? I'll have too look into that.. That's a very nice cable lol I'm kinda new to this phone and at first I didn't think that they were replaceable lol. But I guess you can replace everything on this phone.. I like that alot. :)

You must have received my set, haha.  I ordered in mid-December and still don't have it.  :)

I guess I'll send an email reminder.

I think so.. Got  option shipping to Canada. Something wrong my credit card, transaction rejected. Will try paypal again. Damn.

Feb 3, 2014 at 3:27 PM Post #618 of 1,054
  I changed the cable on my pair not long after I got them - it changed the sound for the better and i don't mean a slight change measured in nuances...

What cable is that?

Feb 3, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #620 of 1,054
Saw these a week ago. $129 from Newegg. Read Tyll's review. Ordered same day.

They arrived today. I unboxed them a while ago... rediscovered my favorite songs, and danced harder than I ever have before. 

What felt like 15 minutes was 1.5 hours. Now I'm exhaused and I've dropped in to say I appreciate these headphones.

Feb 3, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #622 of 1,054
Saw these a week ago. $129 from Newegg. Read Tyll's review. Ordered same day.

They arrived today. I unboxed them a while ago... rediscovered my favorite songs, and danced harder than I ever have before. 

What felt like 15 minutes was 1.5 hours. Now I'm exhaused and I've dropped in to say I appreciate these headphones.
hey did yours come with a case?

Feb 3, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #624 of 1,054
Case means storage box or headphone case? I never read come with a case... Saying about case, I really need to get one... Phew...

Feb 3, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #625 of 1,054
Case means storage box or headphone case? I never read come with a case... Saying about case, I really need to get one... Phew...
OK.. No I meant like a carrying case you can put them in and take them with you.. It's OK I just thought maybe cause they were so cheap that they came in different boxes with different asseseries... Sorry if I spelled that wrong lol

Feb 3, 2014 at 8:16 PM Post #626 of 1,054
Just received the Oyaide cables. After wrestling with them for a while, I got them installed and it's looking and sounding good. At first I didn't realize that the connectors had a "hot" side and a "cold" side so at first I tried to force them in the other way and then realized that it was the other way around. I was worried that I might have broken it but it seems to be working fine.

Feb 3, 2014 at 8:49 PM Post #628 of 1,054
  Hey guys, I've been enjoying my Amperiors for for almost a year now and periodically the right cup's sound will cut out. If I fiddle with the cord near the cup a bit and shake it, it will come back on. Sounds like it's a loose connection or possibly bad soldering? I got the cans refurbished, so warranty is a no-go. Anyone have any advice on what I should look for when trying to fix? Thanks!

Hey Xinil,

here's a video I made to show you how to fix that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRXYgfIkX18

Feb 3, 2014 at 8:51 PM Post #629 of 1,054
  Just received the Oyaide cables. After wrestling with them for a while, I got them installed and it's looking and sounding good. At first I didn't realize that the connectors had a "hot" side and a "cold" side so at first I tried to force them in the other way and then realized that it was the other way around. I was worried that I might have broken it but it seems to be working fine.

post pics of the new cable after you install please, would love to see it.

how's the sound? big change? small change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back