Semi-Budget IEM for Irish, Celtic, some rock
Dec 11, 2010 at 2:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

unleashthemonke

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone, Christmas is getting close and I've decided I'm going to get some headphones for someone as a gift.  I have been around these forums a little (I actually bought the RE0's a while ago upon some suggestions from helpful people here).  Now I am try to take on the harder task of buying headphones for someone else.  The person I am buying for isn't a giant audiophile or anything so I don't think it's going to take anything expensive to make her happy.  She listens to lots of Irish and Celtic music with bagpipes, irish whistle, and things like that.  So I am looking for something with lots of detail, good highs, and bass probably isn't super important.  She also listens to a little bit of rock like Nirvana, RHCP, etc.  In fact something like the RE0's, but probably cheaper, might suit her quite well.  Also, comfort is an issue as she has pretty tiny ears.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dec 12, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #4 of 4
i listen to some Enya from time to time and the warmth of the Brainwavz M2s make the experience quite amazing.
if you dont want to spend $59 then i would say go Brainwavz M1 or proalpha (warmer like the M2s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back