Sell Beat Pros and do what?
Jan 1, 2012 at 5:44 PM Post #20 of 68

Quote:
 Senn HD-25 Look like a good choice, they look a bit ugly though.

For me, their "ugly" look (not ugly to me, just low-key and un-blingy) is just the ticket for listening on the subway or bus without drawing unwanted attention (except, perhaps, from a sharp-eyed HP geek, which is a whole 'nother thing). They're also light weight, and simply pleasant-sounding overall, with enough good-quality bass to satisfy my ears. They're also designed to take a licking, so if you doze off while wearing them in bed and roll over them in your sleep, no worries.

You did mention wanting something less-isolating than your Beats Studios; as the HD-25s are supra-aural, they'll likely be a bit less isolating than the Studios, but they do isolate pretty well, and if you typically listen with the volume cranked up somewhat, few if any headphones, open or closed, will allow you to hear someone trying (non-visually) to get your attention.

- Barrett

Jan 1, 2012 at 6:22 PM Post #22 of 68
The M50 is definitely not a good choice for an ability to hear outside your skull. I can't hear anyone near me if I have mine on. I'm still leaning towards the HD-25 II for your tastes, if you can stand the look.

Jan 1, 2012 at 6:47 PM Post #27 of 68

Quote:
What you think about headset 

Able Planet Clear Harmony NC600 Noise Canceling Headphone

never heard of them. avoid probably. in case youa re ever wondering. looking at the star rating doesn't do anything. the people that bought the heapdhones don't know "better" sound or can compare it to anything in the field so of course a high rating is to be expected. the only reviwes on sites that sell the product that you should pay attention to are the ones that have problems in them. look for parts that keep appearing in multiple reviews to break or other anomalies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back