Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
Aug 24, 2017 at 8:13 PM Post #1,486 of 1,652
These A..holes from Seuin should be ashamed of themselves! Their business practices are shameful. If we ever get the Pro's I will be flabbergasted. They should be banned from this forum due to their shoddy business practices
and smoke and mirror tactics. I can't believe they have the balls to launch other campaigns and expect people to back them when they haven't delivered on this one. None of us on this forum should ever support them again and they should be named and shamed publicly. Silence, in this case, is acceptance and I sure as hell don't accept their fleecing of an unsuspecting public who agreed to help them financially when they reached out to us for support. Rant over. Cheers.

Aug 25, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #1,488 of 1,652
These A..holes from Seuin should be ashamed of themselves! Their business practices are shameful. If we ever get the Pro's I will be flabbergasted. They should be banned from this forum due to their shoddy business practices
and smoke and mirror tactics. I can't believe they have the balls to launch other campaigns and expect people to back them when they haven't delivered on this one. None of us on this forum should ever support them again and they should be named and shamed publicly. Silence, in this case, is acceptance and I sure as hell don't accept their fleecing of an unsuspecting public who agreed to help them financially when they reached out to us for support. Rant over. Cheers.
You're being harsh here, they may still deliver.... no, just kidding, not a chance indeed. :wink:

Aug 31, 2017 at 4:34 PM Post #1,489 of 1,652
Finally received my refund after waiting 8 months. I had backed the pro x and pha (with extras). It took me threatening to report not only Cyberdrive, but Indiegogo, to the BBB and I quote "any other websites that deal with business reputation." I got my refund the next day.

Sep 18, 2017 at 8:48 AM Post #1,492 of 1,652
Wow, we are now at 100 PAGES of discussion for a product that still doesnt even exist! LOL
At least the latest update seems a bit hopeful for pha backers, with photos.
The wording of the update really angers me, saying: "really sorry that we could not make the schedule under your expectations"--
as our 'expectations' were/are only fueled from their initial campaign promises and the never-ending lies for 2 years as to where the product manufacturing progression is at.
Backers of this product would not have been as angered and frustrated if CyberDrive had always been transparent and honest. However you look at it, they have not been an honest, reputable company. The majority of the crowdfunding funds were used for this whole line of products that we were never informed of at the beginning. I actually wonder had the IGG campaign not been so successful with so many backers, would we have seen this product sooner? How could they have manufactured it for so much less funding and not taken 2 years to do so. We are waiting longer because they got a lot more funding than even expected and took that as an opportunity to make even more crap to sell with our money.
"Longer lead-time" needed for the PRO-X components is total BS, they've had over a year and a half to be working on that. CyberDrive is just run by dishonest people.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2017 at 5:38 AM Post #1,495 of 1,652
I am still following this story.
(Not a backer).

I can't zoom ahead to the finish like I do when I binge TV shows. Its like TV when I was growing up and you had to wait for the next weeks episode to find out what happens next.

Well I looked today and theres a new update with some pretty pictures of the PHA and more promises of fruition by the end of September (yes I know, again).

Hopefully it will be concluded soon.

All this aside I am intrigued by the photos. I havent zoomed in on them yet.

IMG_6696.JPG IMG_6698.JPG IMG_6700.JPG IMG_6701.JPG IMG_6702.JPG

Sep 19, 2017 at 8:33 AM Post #1,496 of 1,652
I am still following this story.
(Not a backer).

I can't zoom ahead to the finish like I do when I binge TV shows. Its like TV when I was growing up and you had to wait for the next weeks episode to find out what happens next.

Well I looked today and theres a new update with some pretty pictures of the PHA and more promises of fruition by the end of September (yes I know, again).

Hopefully it will be concluded soon.

All this aside I am intrigued by the photos. I havent zoomed in on them yet.

so is this the the 'Pro' we all crowdfunded?

Sep 19, 2017 at 8:43 AM Post #1,497 of 1,652

Users who are viewing this thread

Back